[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Halo 2

Halo 2

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Halo 2

Postby Piraya » Tue May 23, 2006 2:09 pm

This is more for Kael but feel free to chyme in if you have any experience with this game as well. What look sensitivity were you using when you played? I always used 7 before I took my long break from the game but have been struggling and bouncing between 6-7. Trying to get the feel and which is best for me now. 7 gives me more freedom to bounce around and I used to be very good at that while maintaining long distance accuracy but I've lost that touch a bit and need to find it again. I'm thinking I should just bump it to 7 and stick it out until I regain my control and fluidity again. Just wanted to hear a few personal preferences.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 23, 2006 4:03 pm

Can't help you there. I have a hard enough time running and shooting people as it is. Then again I haven't played it that much. You should give Auronkiller a shout, he's really good and won a few online tourneys. He's the friend I invited to the shell just recently. I'll get him to post his LIVE ID on here.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue May 23, 2006 5:09 pm

Biggest problem is the bone spur in my right thumb causes pain and tightness for no good reason whatsoever. The pain comes and goes but the tightness is constant but simply varies in the degree. I just wish I had full use of my thumb >.>
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 23, 2006 6:40 pm

How'd you manage to get that? I know someone that gets calcium buildups in their thumb from time to time and it causes pain too. Glad I've never suffered from something like that before.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue May 23, 2006 7:24 pm

It happened when I broke my thumb. Didn't really get a clean break but chipped part of the bone off none the less playing basketball. Guy fouled me on my hand while dribbling pretty hard and it instantly shot with pain. My mom didn't believe me and refused to take me to the hospital for x-rays until I kept complaining for like 20 mins. lol...Anyway, story is the doctor just decided to let it find its own home rather than remove it surgically.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue May 23, 2006 8:21 pm

A thread with five posts before I even notice it? Geez. I'm slacking. As far as Halo 2 goes, I think I played it once for about ten minutes. I seem to remember camping a big turrent and shooting people from afar like a coward. As far as breaking bones, never done that either. I'm sure the first time it happens I'll either cry like a baby or just die from shock.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue May 23, 2006 8:36 pm

I'm actually surprised thats the only thing I've broken. I was and still am pretty athletic and like many of you know very competitive. Through sports like football, basketball, mountain biking (cross and downhill), skiing, snowboarding, etc. all I've broken is my thumb lol. Nearly broke my neck once but thats another story
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Thu May 25, 2006 3:13 am

I will destroy you in Halo 2....with sensitivity on....FOUR

I was also Rank 46 at one point, but the gamertag expired which blows

Anyways its all CoD2 and some Farcry these days.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby kaelsam » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:21 pm

lol seph i use sensitivity on 4-6 but use it at 6 more often than nething. i got my 360 back again btw and its doing the same thing it was when i sent it off the first time. this is a new unit too not my old one so they must b having some major problems with the drawers not opening cause this is getting very old
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Off Topic