[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Feelings Put into Words

Feelings Put into Words

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Feelings Put into Words

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:06 pm

Here is something you probably didn't know much about me. I like to read and write poetry.

In Pieces
World crashing
Life ending
Passion fading
Leaving pieces of me.

Lost in a dream
Walking through shadows
Tripping on the unforeseen
I found you.

You are my world
You are my life
You are my passion
You have pieces of me.

In a moments passing
My world starts crashing
Life starts ending
Passion starts fading
Leaving pieces of me.

So again,
Lost in a dream
Walking amongst shadows
Tripping, missing, hurting
I lost you.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby ziquan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:17 am

Last edited by ziquan on Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby kaelsam » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:13 pm

pir man u talking to a guy that has almost 7 five subject notebooks full of poetry, here u go some of mine:

my neck reads as follows (as in tattoed on my neck):

Into opened eyes of innocence
My life finds its place
With overwhelming love
My angel shows his face...To Chance (sons name btw)

and more:

Forever lost in thoughts of dreams,
Caring not what tomorrow brings.
Keeping hopes of senseless wishes,
Chaos comes with forbidden kisses.

and more from my darker side:

"My Path"
The path of one
The evil of another
The decision of why
The chaos of humanity
The choice of eternity
The pain of life
The direction of hope
The agony of hate
The pleasure of existin
The destruction of forgetfulness
The learning of direction
The festering of absolution
The path of one
The evil of another

and another:
"Faith No More"
To have faith one must believe
In what is our reason why
Should we believe in nothing?
Or in what others want us too?

To have faith one must trust.
In who our faith is put.
To trust something not true?
Or something not of faith?

For only the innocent suffer,
Faith truly is no more!

look me up sometime i got a shit load more. i write all the time
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:46 pm

I like yours Kael, mine is often sad shit as it helps me through tough situations. Those are the times when I tend to write the most.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:49 pm

I have often written when coping with a difficult time as well Pir. The only difference is that I sometimes put the lyrics to a melody that's been spinning in my head at the time, so I use my guitar and just grind out something. Sometimes I save them, sometimes I just try to forget them and let the feelings pass. It is a good method of tension release though, as opposed to being violent (which I try to avoid, but that's where sports like Rugby or Football came into play hehe). Anyways, just wanted to let you know you're not alone when it comes to writing. One of these days I might post what I've written, who knows.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:19 pm

When I write, it's about politics, philosophy, psychology, literature, theology etc. It's not very artistic or pleasurable to read which upsets me, but I think I have a knack for thinking about things logically and with an open mind. I have dreams of writing a book someday with all my thoughts, but I doubt anyone cares.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:19 pm

Just because something isn't eyecatching or exciting doesn't mean that it isn't a worthwhile read. I have read a number of biographies that I have found very intriguing and informative, but by no stretch of the imagination were they something that I would classify fun. Don't forget "one person's trash is another person's treasure."
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:21 pm

I have no interest reading your fascist views....just kidding. General Announcements is where you should freely voice your feelings, whats going on in your life, interesting stuff outside of the game, etc.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to Off Topic