[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Last Night 1/23/06!

Last Night 1/23/06!

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

Last Night 1/23/06!

Postby Piraya » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:02 pm

Last night some things were discussed in the LS about personal matters. It has been brought to my attention that some may have misinterpreted my actions and dialect to be insensitive. I am entitled to my opinion on this matter and by no means was I being nonsimpathetic towards to issue at hand. The person is a grown man and took what I was saying in the light that it was intended. If I did not care or wanted to be a prick I would have simply said nothing and ignored it. But this person understood my intentions were not to be cruel or mean and we shall simply leave it at that. For those of you not involved last night ignore this post as I do not wish to rehash anything that happened last night and this is better off left between those involved.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:15 pm

[word] lol

Shit Happens, Life Goes On...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:29 pm

And there it is...squashed....end of discussion.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Re: Last Night 1/23/06!

Postby Sithered » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:30 am

Sithered
New Forumer

Return to Off Topic