[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Character names

Character names

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

what is in a name

Postby Kolob » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:40 am

Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby kaelsam » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:39 am

well kolob this is funny considering what ur name means and what mine means.
Kaelsam is the name a the Dark Lord guarding the 10th gate of hell according to the Necronamicon and the Book of the Damned and the Book of the Beast. He answers to noone not even the devil himself. Kael means strength in greek but is also the order of Kaelsams deciples. Even the devil himself is afraid that he will one day overthrough him and take the throne for himself and in doing so unbalance the order of good and evil. Because it is said that Kaelsam himself is born of angel and demon but is still young and still learning the extint of his powers. So when that day comes hang on cause im driving the school bus. Oh and according to my ex g/f's father, who was the professor in charge of deciphering the dead sea scrolls at aTm university when they came there, he is mentioned in them as well although he couldnt tell me in what terms he was mentioned. "Evil knows not my name for i am He!" :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Omoshiroi » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:30 pm

I was just looking through a Japanese dictionary for a japanese word that I thougth fit me, I found Interest, Ammusing and joyful in there, well I think thats me, so I have grown fond of it.
Omoshiroi
New Forumer

Postby Lummox » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:33 pm

lum·mox ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lmks)
n. Informal
A clumsy or stupid person.

What better name for a Galka? Actually, I'm a huge Ren and Stimpy fan, and I thought of Jimminy Lummox, or Kowalski for character names when i first bought the game. I didn't think anyoe would get Kowalski, so I just went with Lummox. I also tend to use words no one else uses when i speak, so i wanted to use something creative that wasn't Japanese, or from literature, or anything recognizeable, but still smart. I mean no offense to Seph, but you can only see so many spellings of Sephiroth before you wanna start punching people in the neck. =P
Lummox
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Whiskey J. Sunset » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:34 pm

Damn, all your names have meanings.
Mine is... well yeah.
Whiskey made the bad times good and the good times better.
Courage in a bottle.
Adds a little steel to your back bone.
Complements a jab with an uppercut.
... and finishes the night with a woman.... or a black eye.
"Tonight, the bottle let me down."
Here's to destructive habits!
*Cheers*
Whiskey J. Sunset
New Forumer

Previous

Return to Off Topic