[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - New Game?

New Game?

Post anything here that isn't necessarily FFXI related.

New Game?

Postby Krichtan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:41 am

Anybody playing a new game online while we wait for FFXI to come back? I suspect that they will be down a lot longer than a week. I was looking at guild wars yesterday. I downloaded the trial version. Lol you get a whole 10 hours to try it. I was looking at a bunch of MMORPG's yesterday, but nothing really compares to FFXI. So I decided would have to settle for something less, but at the same time, trying not to spend $50 on a new game. I looked at Rift, but it's a bit expensive to be a "Distraction" for the time being. I'm just curious what y'all are going to be up to, if you had thought about playing anything else. If so, maybe we could all hook up again else wheres :D
Krichtan
Qufim Quelcher

Re: New Game?

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am

I think I'm going to try to use this time off to catch up on my reading. I've been playing more lately, but that has caused me to get way behind on my current events.

Hopefully by the time they come back, I'll have found out about the earthquake that caused them to go down.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Re: New Game?

Postby Krichtan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Heh, well, I picked up Guild Wars. They had the Trilogy pack for $29.99 and there are no monthly fees. It looks to be entertaining. I have a feeling that a week is going to turn into months unless they actually get the games running on servers elsewhere.
Krichtan
Qufim Quelcher

Return to Off Topic