[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Knock knock.

Knock knock.

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Knock knock.

Postby Jerik » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm here!
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Re: Knock knock.

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Who's there?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:24 am

The 7th warlord of the Frezno era of the Asian government in the little down of Hamburg?

Still playing FFXI?
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:22 pm

The 7th warlord of the Frezno era of the Asian government in the little down of Hamburg who?

I don't really play much, but I have been logging on during the login campaign. I was able to get 2/3 items towards Black Belt with Serkand. I haven't done any of the new Nakuals or most other Adoulin content though. It's just not the same without you guys.

I also don't have nearly as much time as I used to with the new job and a girlfriend.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 pm

I saw a character name Aelfwise Voronwe, last night, in the Crystal Tower dungeon on FFXIV. He was a paladin though. If Claq could ask him if he plays FFXIV, I'd like to know.

I did a search and he's on Hyperion server and I saw Ridley's character on the free company I saw, but he could not be in that free company anymore.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Jerik » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Huh, the site got rolled back it seems? Our last 2 posts got removed.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Merry Christmas!

Sorry, I moved the site to a different server where it would be easier to deal with upgrades. Unfortunately, I had forgotten I had upgraded the database and moved the wrong data. So you're right, we lost a couple posts.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:58 pm

Now if only more people showed up to post!
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 am

Yeah. Where are Aelfwise, Kolob and Piraya for pete's sake!

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Real Life