[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Claq where you be? >.>

Claq where you be? >.>

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Claq where you be? >.>

Postby Tehya » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi to everyone!
Its been so long and Claq is never ingame anymore. Well, if he is, not when I'm able to get on. Plus, he never checks email, I guess. o.O
Lol, I hope everyone is doing good and has done great in life!!
I'm back ingame and have reconnected with Kolob. But, never run into anyone else.
My character's name is Ayunee ingame. So, if you run by me, it is Tehya!
Hope everyone is doing well and see a few of you ingame!
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Re: Claq where you be? >.>

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 am

Heya Tehya (hey that rhymed)! I haven't been on much recently due to work, visiting with my gf, etc. but I hope to be on every so often. I know Claq had been kind of put out due to the PS2 not being able to update for a while, but now it's just busy schedules all around.

Hoping you are doing great too Tehya, talk to you in game I'm sure :D
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am

Hi hun!
I know we all so busy right now. Am happy to know your doing good.
Talk soon. Gotta run girls to school.
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Heya Tehya, it's nice to see a familiar name. I leave my mule on almost full time these days (Patronminette), but I'm only on as Claq for maybe a half hour a day. Some days I don't log into Claq at all, just swapping between my other three characters mainly just doing crafting. I'm very hesitant to make any effort towards new gear that will just be outdated when they finally reach the 99 cap.

I'd love to hook you up with a pearl to the old shell if you're interested. Is your new character a new account too or just different character on the old account? If you need to befriend me, you can /befriend Patronminette or wait for a time when I'm on Claq. Whatever you'd like.

Hope to see you soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm

You ran into me once a long time ago! I'm generally on, but I haven't been playing as much as I used to either.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 am

Hi you2!
Claq, I'll look for your mule and send a friend invite.
Ayunee is a totally new account Claq. My highest level job on her is level 64 monk. So, can call me a nooblet. =) The game has changed so much. I am having to learn alot of it all over again, it feels like.
Low level partying is so much more fun now and it does not feel like a grind. You just have to find a party.... Which can be a pain, since they made soloing a big thing now ingame..
But, anywho Jerik, hope to see you ingame on one of them days your on.
I play when my work schedule and the girls schedule lets me.
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm

So I was expecting a friend request from an Ayunee, but I got one from a Rukia. Is that you Tehya?

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:09 am

Hi Claq. That is lil'o me! I have ran by a few linkshell mates. Estarie, Gentlebob, in Qufim and almeada in Jeuno. But, not you yet hun.
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

Morning everyone. Was really nice chatting with you Claq ingame.
Hope the game was more forgiving for you last night.
Kolob I'm so happy to see that amazing PLD gears you have so work hard for, on your PLD now!
Need to start calling him "Pimpdaddy". lol
I can't decide which job to level now. I feel WHM is useless with even DNC /sub in a party by all DD's.
I was in a MMM party at lv 33 on WHM/BLM the other day and the DD's kept themselves cured, while I did BLM magic on mobs..
I got SCH to lv 44 and do like it. But, it is also used in parties as a backup WHM.
So, I'm working on DNC. Got her from lv 6 to lv 24, Wednesday night and my day off yesturday doing pages in wron, and the dunes. Inbetween running girls to the beach to fly their kites, taking them to Mcdonalds for lunch yesturday. Try to picture five kites flying in 60 ml hr winds.. Alot of them took nose dives. lol
But, anywho hope everyone has a good day at work or a day off!
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I think I have about 30 Anniversary ring charges to use up in the next month or so. I'd love to party or just duo with you at some point. With level sync, it's really easy. The only problem is finding some time...

I may be around for a little while today or tomorrow. Not sure yet because my older sister will be in town, and I don't know what the plans are.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to Real Life