[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - hey

hey

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

hey

Postby Lordofchaos » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 pm

So how is it going in the game, been few months since i left dont really miss it much but just wanted to check in and see how u guys are doing.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Re: hey

Postby Claquesous » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey LoC. I myself have barely been playing lately. I was down to once a week, but since they broke the PS2 I haven't been on at all.

I've been spending my time off of FFXI by swimming and reading more, but nothing terribly exciting.

How are your kids and Lady doing?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Everyone is doing good, Lady is going back to school, kids being little asshats lol, I have tried to come back to FF but its just so boring to me now. I know they added a lot of new stuff which does look cool but, some of my co workers wanted to start playing wow with them so they gave me a new pc and a free wow account from blizzard lol
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 am

Boooooooo WoW! You used to be cool Lord...what happened to you...lol
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 am

actually i quit wow after 3 weeks was really lame, being testing the Rift Beta with kaelsam we both got picked lol
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Sephiros » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 am

Well if you guys get a chance and have the willpower to come back I started playing again since I beat WoW. Would love to hang out with you both!
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 pm

We might, just dont have it in me for games right now get bored so easy even with the rift beta I had to force myself to play other then that I havent played any games in almost 3 months. Hell my ps2 been sitting still so long i think it bonded to my shelf
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Return to Real Life