[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Hi!

Hi!

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Hi!

Postby Lefiont » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 am

Hey guys!

I'm just working the weekend and kind of bored. No one to talk to as I'm the only sup here today. #-o
Hope everyne has fun and gets lots accomplished today! :mrgreen:
75 SMN, 75 PUP, 75COR, 68 RDM, 62 BST, 48 BLU
Lefiont
Valkurn Voyager

Re: Hi!

Postby Claquesous » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 am

Hey Lefiont.

I did a little crafting, and got Medal of Altana on Gueu in campaign.

My chocobo chick grew up to the adolescent stage, but he appears to be yellow again (7/7 now). Alira convinced me to give him ten more days because his color could still change, but I think it's going to be a waste of time...

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Re: Hi!

Postby Lefiont » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

LOL Poor Claq! Have you tried breeding with a colored Choco?

Sarunas and I each have a colored choco we could get a card for. He has a blue one and I have a black one. I think you can tell if the color is going to be different on an adolescent based on the tips of it's tail feathers. I think yellow has white tips? :?:

Grats on your medal for Gueu!

I did pop on for a little bit yesterday after work. I was hoping to catch some clusters in Lufaise <sp?> meadows and learn refueling for BLU. I was tired though and ended up logging to watch a movie. The LS was really quiet yesterday when I was on too. It must have just been one of those days.

It'd be cool to plan some kind of event for the LS to get everyone together and do something. I know that's hard to do though because everyone has a bunch of endgame stuff to do.

Anyway... back to work LOL
75 SMN, 75 PUP, 75COR, 68 RDM, 62 BST, 48 BLU
Lefiont
Valkurn Voyager

Return to Real Life