[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Coming Home

Coming Home

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Coming Home

Postby Mayous » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Well I have a bit of good and bad news. First the good news. I will be returning to the US tomorrow. Now the Bad news. I'm coming home because I was injured. I should be Debriefed and in a place by Saturday, so maybe I'll be able to let you know more.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Re: Coming Home

Postby Claquesous » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm

I'm very glad to hear you'll be coming home.

I'm terribly sorry to hear you were injured. I hope it's not too painful or debilitating. However, I hope it's debilitating enough that you get to live off my tax dollars for the rest of your days without ever being sent out into harms way again.

Take care of yourself, and we'll see you soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:45 am

I should be online sometime tomorrow, but we'll see. I'm atleast home finally.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 am

I have made sightings of Mayous online, but he seems to be away every time I've tried to contact him.

Where are you Mayous? We miss you!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Well I'm kinda in the middle of getting the family moved to where we are going t be living do havent had time to do much. Should be back sometime tomorrow or Tuesday but it will only be for a week or two and then I'll be gone again for a bit.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lefiont » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

I am glad you are back May. I talked to you a little bit before in Killjoy but didn't realize why you weren't feeling well. I finally found the link to WS's website. Good luck with everything, and I hope all is well (or at least getting there).
75 SMN, 75 PUP, 75COR, 68 RDM, 62 BST, 48 BLU
Lefiont
Valkurn Voyager

Return to Real Life