[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Another reason why I am thinking of leaving

Another reason why I am thinking of leaving

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Another reason why I am thinking of leaving

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 am

My account was stolen yesterday, they striped me of everything droped my r/x gear, moved me to ifrit and changed my name.

Already started the data recovery with SE so i will be out atleast 2 weeks but I am told that there is a possibility that I wont get everything back like some of my r/x stuff and If i dont I am not comming back to the game I am not starting over in a new sky ls for my hadiates, my askar and crap.

This just further proves trhat SE is still not ready for a online game they can't manage to keep security tight.

And no I have never given my password to anyone, not even lady knows it, If I do leave she is quiting also.

I am so tired of all the BS that is invloved with this game.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Re: Another reason why I am thinking of leaving

Postby Claquesous » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 am

I'm very sorry to hear it LoC. Not only do they fail to protect their customers, but they also seem to be hitting more false positives. We had one ZNM shell member banned for gardening. We also almost lost Serkand because of the stupid CC changes.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you get a security token? The satchel is epic, and the guaranteed security is just an added bonus.

From what I've heard, the only stuff SE can't recover is items you had in the delivery box or on the auction house.

I hope everything works out for you.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 am

Didnt get it before I came back cause I thought it was only for PC players I just found out that PS2 players can get it, so if I do come back I will be buying one.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Lordofchaos » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Talked to SE and they havent even started my data recovery yet, been over 3 weeks. They where missing some info they needed but never called me or emailed me. The other couple of times I called the agents where complete dumbasses. One told me that if i faxed in my paper I have to assume they are working on it.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Return to Real Life