[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Hello

Hello

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Hello

Postby orisaki » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 am

well I'm going through hell right now tring to get a stable life set up for myself. currently i am living in oregon and i am broke as hell. literally i have no money lol. i am working at safeway's deli department, i start tomorrow(after being told i was hired 2 weeks ago >.>). I'm not in a good modd as i miss ffxi and i don't have a good enough internet connection to play, really all i can do is surf the web on my laptop. no i can't play on my laptop it is an old ass computer. i miss everyone and hope you all will helping with the new update lol. i feel like i have so much to learn lol. i will be checking into the boards more often so ppl can contact me through here if need be. and yes ren i will get you ur 3 items back asap. hopefully i can get internet soon (within the next week or so). i am going to do the one thing i hate doing and thats asking family for money. any way someone tell may, bellaa, lugh, yasa, and kol that when i get back we are going to continue the nyzul isle(wow spelled that without hitting tab :D) and i would like to get started on new events and continue with my old ones. aelf or ali or almeada could you remind leash that i will be coming back and not to delete me from the site plz lol. alright back to writing and playing fps games. later all ori
orisaki
New Forumer

Re: Hello

Postby Mayous » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 am

Well I'm on a break atm until I can get caught up from being laid off. I just now got called back and I should be starting in the next week. So that means I should have the internet and FF back soon. I figure atleast by the end of may I'll be back.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Re: Hello

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Glad to hear from both of you. I already said "hi" to the others on the LS that don't frequent this site so they know you're hoping to come back Ori hehe. Oh and it's about time for you too May! :lol:
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to Real Life