[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Another break longer then the last...

Another break longer then the last...

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Another break longer then the last...

Postby Igniis » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Well, this will be my last month of playing FFXI on a daily basis. I'm going to be moving to Arizona in August so I need to start saving up as much money as fast as possible. That being said, I really don't need to be playing FFXI which is costing me 128 / month. 110 for the internet because out here I have to pay for a phone line + DSL service. And another almost 18 for POL fees. I'm still gonna pay for POL, just not the internet. I'll be sure to get on at least once every month to keep EXP on BLM caped as well as do Dynamis so I don't loose points. I probably won't be on full time again 'till mid September. Just figured I'd let everybody know why I suddenly drop off the face of Vana'Diel after this month is over.

In other news: The reason I'm moving to Arizona is while I was down there for my brother's wedding, I meet a girl. We're getting along very very well, but we won't officially get together 'till we actually get to be around each other more often. But, she has very nice business contacts and thanks to her; as soon as I get to Arizona I'll be starting off as an Apprentice welder at one of her family's many businesses they own. It'll be 17.50 per hour because she was able to pull some awesome strings. The way I look at it is, I get to get the fuck out of North Carolina, get a good paying job with career potentials, get an {Imposable to gauge} friendship that may turn into something bigger.

I'm not gonna rush things with her, so don't worry about me getting hurt. But the two of us did decide that no matter what (relationship or not) we will be friends {Long time}. Karma has finally came around for me, opportunity is knocking on my door. Too many times in my life I have sent certain opportunities walking away because my heart told me to do other things. Now my heart is telling me to answer the door to opportunity and welcome it into my home. This is also a great chance for me to get back on the side of the country that has my blood family and old friends.
I am the master of any job. You put a task in front of me, and I shall make it my bitch.
Igget: BLM75, WHM37, RDM30, NIN26
Igniis: MNK51, THF27, WAR25.
Igniis
New Forumer

Re: Another break longer then the last...

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:40 pm

It certainly sounds like you have the right attitude about your situation. I wish you all the best.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Real Life