[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Herro good people I miss!

Herro good people I miss!

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Herro good people I miss!

Postby Renewer » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:59 am

Sup meh good peoples :)
Finally refound the link to this site and refound that i was already a member and... then traced down my password that I had loooooong forgotten >.> SO! Here I am!! (lol me)
Well.. 2 months gone by since I abruptly left.. but it was something I needed I think. Missing you guy's a lot. Think I'm actually getting back to my old self a little, still *grrrrrrr* about some stuff and with all the *points finger like a scary monkey* at the *shakes fist* people from endgame that screwed me over.... But yo, that was like work @.@ and made me all #.#;;... Oh yeah... I think I had a point to this! Miss you guy's and starting to suffer withdraw, hoping to be back in a month if things are going good here. Also! How is everyone, what's ya been up to and stuff!? How are things going? TELL MEEEEEEE......! >.>
Renewer
New Forumer

Postby Claquesous » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey Renewer! Good to hear from you. There were rumours that you would be coming back, but that was a few weeks ago, and I was beginning to think they were only rumours.

I'm pretty good. The big story for me is that I got TH4 on Saturday, so I've been happy to be playing Claq a bit more again. (After all he is my "main".)

Hope to see you in game soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Re: Herro good people I miss!

Postby Renewer » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Yup yup, kinda cant wait to be back... I gots me some plans >.> And woot, grats on TH3 Claq! Hope you're all doing well!!
Renewer
New Forumer

Re: Herro good people I miss!

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Glad to have you back Ren, you surprised me being back a whole month earlier than expected!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to Real Life