[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Hey everyone Hows it going?

Hey everyone Hows it going?

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Hey everyone Hows it going?

Postby Izzabella » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:49 am

Hey everyone how have all of you been? Things are getting to be ok i guess little weird tho but ok. I miss you all alot..we are finally getting our house set up and things should be getting back to normal soon. Mayous is hardly ever home since he got this new job. Real only on the weekends. I'm not sure when I'll be back on to play but ill try to talk to you all on here till im ready to come back. I hope that everyone had a good 4th.. Mayous and I had a good time but it was kinda sad because it was one of the many first holidays without my mom so it wasnt the same but it was fun. im going to go for now and ill talk to you later...
Izzabella
New Forumer

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:43 am

Good hearing from you Izzy and to know things are starting to settle for you two. You've been through alot of transitions lately, which can be tough without serious emotional trauma. Hopefully you and Mayous will be able to spend more than weekends together soon, but hang in there. I'm sure that you will both come out in a good situation eventually and the smiles will be full force :D Keep a good outlook, and hope to hear from you again in the next while.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 am

I spoke to Mayous briefly yesterday and he sounded optimistic about your new house. There's not much I can add to what Aelf said, but I hope to see the two of you back soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Real Life