[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Shackled and Chained

Shackled and Chained

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Shackled and Chained

Postby Mayous » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this. I'm in the process of getting moved yet again. I started another job, this makes 2. I hope I'll be able to get on and play soon but to tell you the truth it isnt looking good. I should be back in about 2 weeks to a month. If you guys want to take off with the static I understand. I miss you all and I'll try and check this post and keep up with the everything as much as possible.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Been there and done that, so I understand how it is. Careful out yonder and I am pretty sure I can speak for most when I say we anticipate your return when you get some time.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:50 am

Well thanks Seph. That means a lot to me, I hope that I'll be back soon
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:49 am

If anything, see if you can be on 6/29/08, before noon, so Desy can give you the lowdown on Hatsu and Yasa's wedding before it starts at noon on that day. <.<
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Real Life