[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - The LORD is returning to bring the light.

The LORD is returning to bring the light.

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

The LORD is returning to bring the light.

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon May 19, 2008 6:26 pm

I found me a knew place FINALLY and I am just now waiting on suddenlink to install my system then i will be back for good.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Sephiros » Mon May 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Not exactly sure what I read cause I am kinda 'out of the loop' but we will see you soon then :)
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 20, 2008 11:44 am

Lord, you're a Galka, you only BLOCK light hehe. See you when you get back, and don't fall asleep at work too often.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Well i would have been back today but time warner called and told me that they had a bunch of new agents over book the same day. So my appointment got pushed to the 13th, so pissed i am demanding the first month be free.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Mayous » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Ouch buddy That sucks, looking forward to you being back.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life