[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - AHOY THERE LINKSHELL MATEYS

AHOY THERE LINKSHELL MATEYS

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

AHOY THERE LINKSHELL MATEYS

Postby Sephiros » Fri May 09, 2008 1:54 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen.....and Aelfwise.

I apologize for my absence. I spoke to Mayous and mostly his wife/fiancee on myspace about my debacle and being the moron I tend to be I did not post it online for you guys, so I am not sure if the message was relayed.

It is rather silly but I shall tell you anyways.

Before I left I did a KSNM with some people and my Coffinmaker Gun dropped for me :) Well the problem was that I was not the only one who lotted on it. This does not bother me but the problem was the other person who lotted...was a RDM. So naturally I was a bit upset, nothing ridiculously out of control but in instinct I kinda threw my disc and it ended up breaking. :( I guess sometimes I do not think before I act. Anyways in conjunction with not having a game disc and I got a new Graphic Designing job I have been busy. But since I am settled in with my job this is less of an issue.

But since summer has arrived and I have less on my plate I would like to get back into things if people are not tired of me coming and going too much :) I will probably buy the collection for XBOX 360 with all the expansions for 30 bucks even though I am not near that yet.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Fri May 09, 2008 8:38 pm

Well welcome back
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sat May 10, 2008 1:50 am

Be nice to have you back among us Seph, I'm working on COR right now too, but you could be my mentor (scary thought I know) hehe.

Sucks that you haven't had time for much else, but looking forward to seeing you have more free time of your own :)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sun May 11, 2008 5:17 pm

I never get tired of Sephiros.

First matey Montparnasse has been working on his "Arrrr!!!" but he's very rusty.

Babet is still only 66, so maybe we can party or do some San d'Oria missions together.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Tue May 13, 2008 9:39 am

Dude, don't be ridiculous, lol, of course we want you to come back. and if/when you get your xbox, give me your gamertag!! lol.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Sephiros » Tue May 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Gamertag is EpicOblivion25 for anyone who wants to add.

Here is the situation:

I could not log into POL. So I called for support and to reset password. They told me the credit card I have ALWAYS used is not the one last used on the account AND, get this AND my credit card they have no record of it being used at all.

However I pulled up my records form bank and I have at least 10 entries of them charging my card so either they have messed up files or they have been screwing me. Either way I am getting something. More updates soon, hopefully I will be online sooner than later with my records and proof.

POL customer service is total crap, no supervisors were in and all they did was email it to a supervisor so I will call everyday until I get one.

Stay Tuned.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Tue May 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Please don't have to start over. That would suck!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Well it might be an option. I am quite knowledgeable enough to probably save half of my time if I HAD to restart but this situation with my credit card has to be solved, it is fraud if it stays true.

Either way I will be on ASAP and I will post my new info IF I need to.

Something to do anyways, all done with WoW, and it was fun but its time to go back to stuff I have not finished yet.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Vivic » Tue May 13, 2008 8:59 pm

I know how you feel, Sep, I tried WoW..... worst decision of my life, its like going from Dr.Pepper to coke.... doesn't work! Can't wait to see you back!!!
I WANT TO PLAY DODGEBALL!!!!
Vivic
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 am

I've never tried WoW and can't really say I want to anyways...but I like both Dr. Pepper and Coke <,<
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to Real Life