[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - O.O

O.O

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

O.O

Postby Esteban » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:23 pm

I'm sorry for not posting, and I don't have a huge excuse, but hey I'm back at my parent's house, and hopefully no more paying rent for me. I don't know of coming back to FFXI, I like playing with my gf now :/
I was playing Halo3 for a while, and I might go back to that (Hersheys0907), but in the mean time I'm just happy playing GC ^^
Hope everyone is alright, miss you all.
Except that Aelfwise.
-Kill yoo!-
Have fun!
Go play Too Human! It's great!
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:31 pm

No gilz for joo!

Good hearing from you man, we'd thought you'd fallen off the face of the planet. It was a nice surprise to hear from you on your friend's character to get an update. I hope being back at your parents works well for you, I know having lived away for a while and coming back to live under someone else's roof can be a major transition. I wish you all the best and that you'll give us updates...and possibly pop online once in a while (on your friends or your own character ^^).

Take care of yourself :)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:19 pm

Yes, it's very good to hear from you. Best wishes, and enjoy the holidays.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Blah?

Postby Esteban » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:40 pm

Thanks guys. Yeah my neighbor is Kasuki so I can check up on ya guys.
Have fun killing past monsters or whatever happens in the new exp.
Go play Too Human! It's great!
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

XD

Postby Esteban » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Sorry for bothering you during dynamis Aelf. But the computer I had the site bookmarked no longer works online... so I've been using my gf's laptop.

So finally! I really want to go back now, I feel like the game would be so much fun, seeing how you guys need people to do stuff, and seeing how my friend has played the game for 4 years straight and the only differance between his char 2 years ago and now is that he has "good" armor, but he still doesn't do anything fun.
Nothing like farming some NM for the yin-yang robe, and seeing a group of 3 die. Or joining an alliance of friends during Besieged and seeing your WHM die, and then sitting on them while you rest. Or farming for that damn papyrus, with 6 guys, and being shit scared that at any moment we might die because of that damned WHM.

I don't know if I should be saying htis because chances are really strong that I won't be coming back, but you don't forget the fun that you have with friends. Because you can screw around, talk in earnest, and just play the game like a damn game. I know it is hard to move away from the grinding, and not getting behind, but you don't really have fun or do you?
I had a shit load more fun farming an NM for Aelf, I wasn't even 75, (i think I was 65) and I was still there, I helped, and it was 1hr that I would have spent waiting for a stupid party stressing myself out.
Specially now that there are a lot of 75's on the ls, AF farming would be even more fun, there is no more dying fears (except for the low levels) and you don't even need to sneak/invis, just go straight make a damn train and try to kill them all!
Or go ballista each other, go gang up on Aelf!
All I am saying is that the grinding is 'fun' but screwing around with friends is way more f^^king fun. (I shouldn't have said screwing...)
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Claquesous » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Esteban, if you can't control your tongue I'm going to have to ban you from the Linkshell. No saying screwing! Ack! Now I said screwing? I said it again!

Since you left, SE introduced this awesome new feature called level synching. It allows anyone higher level than you to temporarily restrict their level to yous. No more hours waiting for a party! Just round up 5 other Linkshell members to "screw" around with. We've had a ball with many of our linkshell parties.

I'd love to do even more linkshell events, but it seems like I'm always busy. I do endgame stuff three and a half days a week and I have personal committments another few half days. Since many other people have similar endgame commitments, it can be tough to round up people but it's always fun when we do.

The new expansion also introduced Campaign which is just Besieged on a slightly smaller scale and there's about 5 of them going on at a time so you can always find a place to go and earn some reasonably good EXP. A lot of times 2-3 Linkshell members will gang up and do it together for a while.

Anyway, between these few things you shouldn't really ever have to sit around in Whitegate for hours with your hands in your pockets unless you enjoy the flame wars.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Real Life