[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Sadly Staying Away

Sadly Staying Away

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Sadly Staying Away

Postby Mayous » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:35 pm

Well as you all know I'm in NC. As of now not many know why I'm here. I'm in the US Army, Formerly, and got called back to duty. My job is way under strength in the Army so I was returned to duty as of April 25 2007. I am a Com Spec for the Special Forces. I had thought that I'd be home and back in the game long before now. Sadly thats not the case. I dont have a for sure date yet of when I'm going to get home but You guys and girls will be the first to know. I cant go into detail about what I'm doing or what I realy do all I can say is that I miss you guys and girls and I hope to be home sometime in the near future. Love all you Wanderingsouls.

Mayous
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:36 am

Good to hear from you Mayous, sucks that you're still sucked into Army business.

Hope to see you back on the game soon.

Jerik
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:41 am

I've been wondering why you weren't back yet. I'm sorry to hear you seem to be stuck indefinitely. Even though our army is volunteer, it seems you can't change your mind. That's kind of sad. Nevertheless, be careful. We all look forward to seeing you whenever possible.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:56 pm

yea, as of now I'm not sure when I'll be coming back into the game, could be a little while. I hope I get to go home soon cause I miss all you guys and I miss home lol.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:12 am

I kept wondering where you were hiding. I hope that you aren't minding your time out there even though it isn't where you really want to be. Just keep in touch so we can keep up to date, and also so we at least have an idea when to expect you back.

Looking forward to when you're back.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 am

Well it looks like it may be just a bit longer before I get to the house. In the mean time I'm building a new PC so I might just be on FF about the end of Sept. We'll see, not making any promises but I hope thats the case. Anyways hope it's all good on the ls.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:28 am

You bet all is good, I got 75 in an LS merit party last night, consisting of: Suranx, Aelfwise, Claquesous, Renewer, Orisaki (dunno if you know her/him, Mithra), and of course me, Jerik. Good to hear from you again, and hope to see you on soon.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:37 am

Congrats on 75. Now we can merit :) also it makes the ls able to do alot more. Looks like things will be alot different when I get back. Hope to be back soon. Love you guys like family.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 pm

Where are you Mayous? Can we assume you've been away for a couple weeks because you've been busy moving and are just waiting for the internet connection in yours and Izzy's new mansion to be hooked up?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

I'm Back

Postby Mayous » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:38 pm

After a long wait the time has come. I'm coming back to FFXI. I hope to see you all in Game soon, Meaning in the next couple hours.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Real Life