[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Aelfwise ,,, The Distroyer ...

Aelfwise ,,, The Distroyer ...

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Aelfwise ,,, The Distroyer ...

Postby Estarie » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Of fan's ... He Broke my very favorite fan ... :cry:

oh! .. and if anyone is wondering .. I'm on Holidays from the game over the summer .. I've been finding I'm just way to busy to make it worth the money only being able to go on-line one or two days out of the week. I am also starting college on september 4th .... this means .. I'm moving .. (uhg, I hate moving) leaving stratford and going to the city (London). So I wish everyone a very very very safe and fun summer .. .and I hope to see you all on-line soon. I should be back after i settle in at college ,, so possibly October.

Remember ... I'll be checking on here to see what is going on in game, and I'll still do Sig's for anyone who wants one. love you all and I'll miss ya.

Stasia (Estarie)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:50 pm

I hope you have a relatively nice move and enjoy the rest of the summer.

We'll see you whenever you can get back on.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:46 pm

I hope you have a fun time moving. See you later, be sure to check back on here.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 am

That fan had it coming...and I didn't like the way it was looking at me with all those blades...one of em had to go!

As for Esty not being online, I'm sure she'll pop online using my account sometime just to chat. I'm over there often enough that she'd have the opportunity.

As for the moving...I know I'll get roped into helping with that...like most of the other times... (ugh)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm

I feed you !!! and give you beer !! how can you say that !! you told me you loved moving me !!!! .. Besides you've had the last 3 years off so i think your about due for a move !! .. and this move will be easy 95% of all my crap is going into storage here in town .. Well ... Except the beer fridge .. thats going up to Cass's ... by the way ... that will be fun to get up there .. lol. /sigh
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life