[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - WHATS UP DUDES AND DUDETTES?!

WHATS UP DUDES AND DUDETTES?!

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

WHATS UP DUDES AND DUDETTES?!

Postby Sephiros » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:57 am

Someone said that this guild aka linkshell was kinda n00bish so I had to post and find out myself.... ;p

Whats going on people, heard a new expansions coming, might have to get back on for that one :)

Estarie and Mayous/GF have written me but none of you other slackers!!! WHATS UP WITH THAT?! ;p

Anywho WoW is really good and you should try 14 day free trial if you got a PC ;p
If not no biggie, getting a wee bit bored with it so I may have to switch back. I will have to bring the old lady back with me, but shes worried about all the party leveling :)

Anywho post some crap here how ppl are doin, missing y'all!
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:01 am

Dude! I so just wrote you. Check my post I just made like two minutes ago. I miss having you around man. I hope you're doing well, and I'd be thrilled to see you back.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:20 am

Nice to see you here Seph ... I was telling some here about your Proclamed Return. ... It would be great to have you back.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby almeada » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:19 pm

Seph, whats up man? I only have you on my myspace friends list but i haven't been on it in months. It would be good to see you back on though, i must say I have missed the "yarrs" and other pirate tgalk you would do lol.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Jerik » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:24 pm

Hey, Seph! How's it going? It'll be great to see you back on, if you decide to come back.

I play WoW, but it's mostly on weekends, but I'm not hardly anywhere at all, only 23, and I've had the game since last winter, but I didn't play it for a few months because I lost interest in it, but then my hometown friends talked me into it playing it again, so I play it on weekends. I'm not very social in area's I'm not accustomed to, which is probably why I like FFXI more, I made friends and I like the game, and I'm getting accustomed to the environment.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:58 pm

I feel out of place posting now...everyone has such flashy sig-avatars and i got nothin' lol. Good seeing the LS token pirate again. As has been said we've missed the gimmicks you bring and the humor that follows in it's train.

How have you been doing yourself? I'm just working midnights at a hospital (fun fun I know).

Be great to see you back on here (if you so decide) but equally as great to see you posting on here where I'm not as delinquint at checking posts...lol
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:53 am

hey bro long time no talk, I think your on my myspace list but never heard anything from you. Good to see that your thinking of coming back. I'm away as of right now but if you check the other posts you;ll know why. I'm hoping to be back about the first week of july, end of june time frame. Anyways glad to see you on the forums.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:10 pm

Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life