[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Bound, Broken, and In a downward spiral of Dispair

Bound, Broken, and In a downward spiral of Dispair

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Bound, Broken, and In a downward spiral of Dispair

Postby Mayous » Mon May 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Ok everyone, I know I havent been around in a while and I'd like to make a comment on why and let everyone know whats going on. First I'm no longer in MO atm. I'm away from Izzy and my son and it's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life and I will tell you now that it's taking it's toll on me. 2nd. I'm in NC on a Army Post called Fort ?Bragg. There is some issuses I'm dealing with atm that I really wouldnt like to get into sorry if anyone gets upset. I dont have a phone, money, or any of my stuff because it was an all of a sudden thing that I didnt plan on or expect. I'm expecting to be home in the next 3 weeks I hope. I'm going to try and keep you guys updated on here as to my status. I'd like to say I really miss you guys and I want nothing more to be able to go home and get my life back to normal. Please just kinda say a little something to anyone you pray to or believe in to get me home guys. I'm really Dieing being away from Izzy and My son. I love you all and I hope to see you guys in the near future.

Mayous
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon May 14, 2007 9:32 pm

I'm glad to hear from you. Izzy has been having a hard time without you as well, but hopefully we've kept her spirits up a little bit. You had us all worried the way you left so suddenly, but I'm glad to hear you and your family are not hurt or sick. We all miss you, but please don't burden yourself with the baseless thought that you are letting us down. See you soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Mon May 14, 2007 9:41 pm

It's great to hear from you again, Mayous. It's good to hear that nothing is going on with your family. I hope you can return to your normal life, and join us on FFXI again.

Once again, it's good to hear from you.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Tue May 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Thanks guys your support means alot to me. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get home atm but I'm hoping I can get back as soon as possible. I do miss the game but most of all I just miss you guys and above all else I miss Izzy and my son. Take care and I'll try and keep in touch here on the site so you guys will know everything I know ok.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed May 16, 2007 6:20 am

Take care, and hope to see you soon, Mayous. Also, I forgot to mention that we made Izzy get on as Mayous and get you an awesome ring, it's like and Empress Band on steroids, and then some. Don't worry, all she had to do was talk to a moogle. It gives double exp with a 3k bonus and it lasts for 720 minutes, with a 1 hour recharge on it, 10 charges. We figured that you would have hated to miss something like that, so we made Izzy get you the ring.

We also all agreed, that if you did get mad, that you could kill me, not Izzy.

Please be gentle,
Jerik
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 16, 2007 8:54 am

Good hearing from you directly. Izzy had been able to gi ve us hints as to why you were away, but it's much better hearing from you what is going on. Hoping you're back with us soon, and for you to be reunited with Izzy and your son most of all.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Izzabella » Wed May 16, 2007 12:29 pm

hey every one .. how are you al doing .. i know im not on much but it's hard for me ... i miss may so much and the game reminds me of him so much... im trying to get on more . i guss i just need time ... thank you all for being my friend you guys and gals mean a lot to me ...
Izzabella
New Forumer

Postby Mayous » Wed May 16, 2007 5:59 pm

hey you guys are great and thanks for making izzy get me that ring lol, (Jerik I'll kill you later :) ) Anyways I'm going to try and get a cell phone soon so I'll drop the number on here so you guys can call if you want. I'll also be trying to check the site on a daily basis. I hope you guys and girls dont get to far ahead of me but hey I'll catch up. Love ya guys like family.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed May 16, 2007 9:08 pm

I'm ready and preparing for my punishment, May.

Once again, please be gentle. :twisted:
Jerik
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Thu May 17, 2007 6:58 am

Hey May, Good to hear from ya. I know times are hard .. being apart from thouse you love and care about usualy is. I hope your time away flys by and look forward to seeing you back soon .. and BTW PLD lvl 60 =). see ya soon

Later Dayz
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Real Life