[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Goodbye

Goodbye

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Goodbye

Postby Hakku » Wed May 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Well all this is it....It was really great getting to know you all you are some of the greatest people i've ever met. But it's my time to walk away one last time. Some things in my life have changed. Me and Petal are on a breakup/break i don't know yet what it is and i feel that this game is one of the main reasons why she left me. Its the hardest thing i've ever endured and i did rank 6 :) I hope all comes to rest, there more to the me and petal story but thats not for me to tell.... I'm sorry, really i am, and i'm gonna miss you guys so much and i'm gonna miss this game so much but i need to get things straight in my life. i gotta right things that i've wronged and unless i do that my life could be screwed up.... Thank u guys so much for the good times i had and i hope the best for you all. Please tell dessy and shadow i will miss them too much and all of you keep in touch. i will check this sight faithfully every day or so. Thank U

Take Care, but I won't see you again
-hakku

ps...Whm/Nin ftw!
Hakku
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Wed May 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Oh that is horrible news. I hope you know that you will be sorely missed. You and Petal are both wonderful people. No matter what happens to the two of you as a couple, I hope that neither of you lose sight of that fact.

Making the decision to quit FFXI surely took a lot of strength and courage. It will take even more to get through the tough days that surely await you. I hope that you get the support you will need from friends or family. If you need any extra help, feel free to send me a PM and I'd be glad to help out any way I can.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Wed May 09, 2007 5:17 pm

It's sad to see you go Hakku. I hope you can solve your issues with as little pain as possible.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed May 09, 2007 8:52 pm

I haven't been visiting the site due to some recent drama, but I'm glad I at least saw this to say some words of comfort, little comfort though they may be.

I hope that the two of you will be able to find yourselves again and work things out to a new beginning that both of you can share together. If it comes to pass that the two of you feel you must go your seperate ways, however, never lose your friendship if ever possible. Too often I see people come out of relationships hating each other, which can be an even greater burden to the one holding the grudge. The grudger doesn't hurt the grudgee, only themself.

In closing, it's been great seeing you around again Hakku, and has been great meeting Petal as well. If you no longer see us on FFXI there is always here on this site to contact us and some others have other forms of communication that can be reached.

Farewell for now, but let it not be goodbye,
Aelfwise
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon May 14, 2007 7:50 pm

Well I'm not around to say goodbye in game hakku and for that I'm sorry, but know that you and petal our some of the best people I've met in my time in FF I hope things work out bro and I hope you stay in touch.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Thu May 17, 2007 7:03 am

I don't know what to say other than ... Hate to see you go Hakku, and i wish for you the best in life. I hope that things work out for you and Petal, whatever dissisions you both decide to make. i wish i could offer some inspireing words like Aelf but ... my biterness towards relationships would most likly show though and not really help make you feel any better. best wishes

Later Dayz
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby almeada » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news Hakku and it sucks that i wasn't online to say bye, but you will be missed. Hope to see you on the forums every now and then. What Aelf said is very true by the way, keep that in mind.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:42 am

I guess Hakku never posted back here, but he and Petal patched things up and came back.

They're around a little less than they used to be, but that's probably a good thing.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Real Life