[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Lost....

Lost....

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Lost....

Postby Mayous » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:44 pm

Hey For those that are wondering, Yes there are some things going on. First I'd like to say I'm sorry to those I stood up last night for static. There was nothing I'd rather do then hang with you guys and girls so I'm srry I missed it. Now on to the point of this post. I'm having some problems here latley and I've been really random about the times I can get on. I've kinda lost myself and who I am. I dont really want to go into it to much, but those that know me best thanks for being there. I'll be alright in the end it's just going to take some time to get back to where I'm going. I'm trying to do to a weeks worth of life in 1 day. Anyways I just wanted everyone to know where and what was going on with me.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:35 pm

I haven't seen you on in a few days, and to be honest I was a little worried.

What's most important in life is what you think about yourself, not what others think about you. However, if it matters to you I believe you are a very kind and generous person with a lot of charisma and you frequently put the needs of others above your own. Nobody is perfect, but sometimes when we are faced with our own weaknesses they catch us by surprise. Please take all the time you need to reassure yourself that on the whole of it you are a good person.

If you are having trouble seeing your true strengths, you can send me a PM and I can contact you and lavish you with more kind words.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:27 pm

If it's any /comfort ... I know how your feeling. It wasn't long ago I was lost too. Mind you ... I was so lost I didn't even see the Bottom coming. And to be honest .. theres still days where I feel lost and alone. and unsure of weather the light at the end of the tunnel is just that ... or another fraigte train. Times like that ... is when you find out who your true friends are. I know I did. if you need me ... all you need to is message me. my e-mail is listed, your a friend on my Livevideo site and theres always myspace. I've learned though .. sometimes ... the best firend i can be is to know when to back off .... I'll let you make the call on weather or not to talk about it. but you know .. I'm always here.

Besides ... Even the Strongest of Tanks .. Need a Back Up :wink:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Doing a weeks worth of things in one day is pretty strenuous, so just take your time and do the most important things first, and do the rest as you need to get them done.

Hope your issues get solved, you're a great asset to the LS.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 pm

Thanks everyone. I wonder sometimes if people think that I do things for the congrats or thank you's afterwards. I do things for everyone because I love to help. I figure the world can be yours if you can stand the weight on your shoulders. I picked paladin as a job because it can take a beating and stand there and smile back, Kinda like me. I've been thru alot and still have a long ways to go. I'm not used to having friends to back me up. So I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to be a one man Show. I've held the block on my shoulders for so long I'm what they call a "Lone Wolf". I think of all of you as my family because I dont really have any of my own. Anyways Just wanted to say thank you for being there.

Mayous
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life