Can't we just.......?

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Can't we just.......?

Postby Tehya » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:29 pm

"Get along" We each have our own opnions, thoughts, agruements.. But our freindships do mean something in the end of it all. Just b/c we may not respond right away or speak to the other for awhile, does not mean that friendship is forgotten.
We all have busy lives, some more buszer then others. But that does not mean through our own faults we have forgotten the other.
I know mine is with the girls and the new baby.
The friendships we make ingame or real life are relationships we hold dearly too our hearts. Each leaves a mark in hearts forever, wether the other person realizes it or not, in the end its there.
I have many memories, good/bad from friendships.
With friendships in different parts of the state's/countries, it can be very hard too keep up the connection once someone leaves a game we all connect in every nite.
I try too at least send a /t too the guys once a nite or once wk just too let them know am thinking of them. That is something no longer there to do with the person/person's who have left the game.
I'll make a effort too post more on here about everyday things, just too keep intouch with ppl.
xoxo
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:09 pm

All I can say is .....

<word> lol

Right on Tehya!!