Hey Guys

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Postby Tehya » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:31 pm

{Quote}
(and to answer my own question .. I really think i missed something ... everyones so angry and fighting. I don't like it ... stop being so selfish and see things from other peoples point of veiw ... sometimes you can't have everything you want ... but you can take what you get! =))

Well put girly!
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:42 pm

And Mayous...thats my whole point which you put so elequently...you feel I turned my back on you for leaving a fuckin game...lol. Its just a game, they come and go, but if you truely feel like I left you as a friend simply because I left FFXI because I can't stand to play it anymore and am much happier in Lineage 2 because I can actually accomplish real goals I set for myself...to make a social swing and make a change because there are more people there who don't have the the idea that they are gods gift to the world because they "have" to prove it day after day through PVP. There is probably more shit talking in Lineage but at least they can back it up if someone wants to call em on it. In FFXI you couldn't motivate anyone to make a change...or do anything that might compromise their own idea of what works and what doesn't because there is no way to say the hell with you if you don't wanna listen, we can fight. And I deter from my point...you feel the friendship was ended because I left FFXI...you just proved my point that you feel we were only friends ingame and nothing else. And if this is the case than we were never friends to begin with and my posts have nothing to do with you but the ones I felt I had a connection with in both realities...ingame and out. If you step down from your pedestal where you think you're the perfect thing for this group...you might realize you're no different than anyone else and stop preaching to the choir cause you're words obviously aren't motivating anyone or anything to change...and in FFXI...neither do your actions.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Oh ya, and I tried to come back to FFXI only to find all the gear I gave out to my "friends" was more useful to their own needs then the hopes of having me back ingame. I handed out mats, gil, all my Black Mage gear of note to find I simply would have to start over gearing myself...now you tell me how that would make you feel. I imagine you would realize that the game is more important to your "friends" then you are. Now step back and realize where this hostility is coming from...you have made it plain and simple to my eyes...FFXI is more important than I was...so do me a favor...don't call someone friend when you really don't mean it. Its really easy for you to judge my posts as being pissing and moaning but they are deeper than that...the truth of the matter is you were never that close to me Mayous...so you're opinion of the situation doesn't affect me whatsoever besides the fact I feel it necessary to let you in on what happened and how it effected me. The one I know...and you know who you are by what I had to say above...probably is the one that hurt me the most. I have checked this site several times a week...to see how things are going, I put in my 2 cents where I think I might be of assistance. So you're response is simply comical at best. You truly don't know me and never will because of the game you call FFXI. Remember...where is all your gear and successes when the game dies...who will be there to share your thoughts when the game is over...my priorities are very different than yours...the people come first and the game second. If my actions negatively affect my friends in Lineage 2 then I hate myself for it and try to make it right. I focus on their goals over my own.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Jerik » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:37 pm

I think Mayous was talking more of one of your posts in this topic, where you turned your back on him, not in the game. When I read it, I didn't think he was talking about the game, I thought he was talking about one of the posts that you left, and not the game.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:21 pm

All I know and care is things are different now...I understand the deepness of what I thought I had and will not make the same mistakes I did in FFXI. I wrapped myself around one person who couldn't ever escape their own perception of reality and what was going on to see another's point of view and why it hurts. I will never invest myself in a game that is based too much on personal gain rather than gains attained for the whole group. I will find more satisfaction in other's happiness more than my own. That is what I call friendship...the game is simply a means of communication and connection...its the people that make it special. The game became empty to me because it lost that. And I confirmed I had lost it when I made an attempt at returning only to find out who I felt closest to saw FFXI and the gear in it more important.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:26 pm

And you made 4 responses in this thread if you don't remember. 1 pertaining to the subject matter...2 derailing, and the last was a flaming effort to try to make it appear like you have been responding all along and I neglected to acknowledge your presence. Its real easy to go back and read what people have written vs. what they say they did.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:37 am

......... Feeling like my post was somewhat .... ignored >.<;

At least Tehya Read it .. thank you =)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:58 am

What can us girls do, but stick together in here @.@.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:55 am

Piraya You totally missed the point of my post. It was never about the game. I could stop playing FF any day. I only stay in the game for one reason. The friends I've made. You can ask anyone in the ls or anyone on my friends list. I give all my time to them and to helping them get the things they want or need. and if you really checked the site as you say you do you'd see that and I think the only one that needs to come down out of the Clouds is you. Your always blind to how bad your **** smells, but quick to show others. It hurts to know that I didnt mean crap to you but I figured that after seeing your posts here. Also about your so called try to return to FF I offered to give you gear and I heard a bunch of people on ls offer you gear so dont try and feed me that crap. You left because you wanted to. But enough about that, I guess I didnt mean shit to you so whatever I'm done replying to your crap.

Esty I read your post and I had to say what I said because it has to be said. I'm sorry if it upset you at all.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:16 pm

LOL, you are mistaken about the gear...the only gear I got was what was Rare/Ex from my own efforts...like Divine Might...Zenith Mitts, and with the little gil I had left on my character before I left. HQ staffs(all elements), Snow Rings, etc. were handed out to one member as I figured he would be best use of them while I left...what I didn't know is the items meant more to him than to me I guess. And another LOL regarding head in the clouds...and a ROFL regarding how "I do nothing but complain on here". For the past 2 months my only posts were regarding helping leadership(Claquesous) and to let you know what I was up to. When no one responded or even said hi for like 4 days it rubbed me wrong. So you're abilities to recollect the past are a little hazy and jaded. Don't post in my threads if you have nothing but opinion and no grounds b/c as you can see and would see if you took the time I was simply trying to stay intouch. Check the Keeping in Touch thread...see how long ago it has been posted in...then do me a favor...STFU because you don't know anything and just need to be quiet. You were not on when I was...you were not on when I jumped back in the LS before X-Mas break...so you cannot even comment on what you read because you read nothing because you weren't there. So get "your" head out of the clouds because you're dreaming. I had nothing but positive things when talking about Claq and having people do more to assist him. Those were my posts...I swear its been like 8 months since I posted anything regarding what you all should do with your good intentions. And only comments I made about Ventrilo upto this is I'd like to see more of you popping on because it was nice to hear from you...well not you because you didn't talk.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

PreviousNext

Return to Real Life