Hey Guys

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:33 pm

Not really sure on what your talking about or even if you were talking to me, my last post was talking to esty and I was playing around so just wanted to say that
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Keeping intouch. Clan Leadership has been passed on to me. We've gotten some more good members. Last night we formed our first official alliance with a good group of guys/girls. We have an unofficial alliance formed with many clans, two of which plan to seige a castle with us Saturday and Sunday. The seige Saturday will be their priority for scribing if we succeed and Sunday will be ours. So basically I'm up to no good again with a group of misguided youth's and olds following me for some strange reason. Anyway, I'm enjoyin myself and about to ding 77 on my StormScreamer and kill some Russians. Later
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:55 pm

Friendship and communication is a two way street. I care enough to keep intouch with you guys but apparently our friendships were limited to FFXI and nothing beyond. Enjoy the fantasy world of FFXI and hope it lasts forever because the people you turn your backs on for the game only stick around so long. Later all...peace
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Did I miss something? .... who said friendships are game based and limited? ....
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:36 am

By your desire to keep intouch...its one sided.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Orz,

I have been on that dam thing called Ventrilo twice and not once was anyone on it...... So sure in the hell ain't going too sit here talking too myself on the dam thing. Even asked Aelfie ingame the following nite if you guys were still using it. He said he hasn't heard from you in awhile and him, Claq use it every once in awhile..... So, go figure, what else can be said about your post. But just wtf, how else you wanna keep intouch?
Here's an idea Cell: 1-508-468-5935
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:13 pm

You of all people have no room to talk about keeping in touch and having a way to do so. I have built ways for all to keep intouch. Even at 6pm my time thats only 9pm yours...that doesn't seem too late. But I never expected you would jump on at the hours I was available. And simply responding to my posts here seemed sufficient enough until people stopped doing it. I have enough trouble running the clan in Lineage 2 dealing with other clans politically on a daily basis to worry whether you jump on ventrilo or not. But when I stop by to see how are things and let others in on whats goin on in my world it'd be nice if people showed they cared as much as I did about what goes on in yours. If I didn't care I'd have been gone by now and never posted again. If I didn't care I wouldn't have took the time to discuss in the leadership posts. And thats why I say its one sided, I jump on here and its not even a game I play anymore...I jump on b/c of you guys and 3-4 days go by since I post with no response or even a glad to hear from ya...Friendship is an investment of time and energy...if you're not willing to invest the time in my friendship I don't wish to keep shoveling my energy into a bottomless hole.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:19 pm

Wow ok,
You and you alone -decided-thoughtof-told us- you wanted us >all< too use Ventrilo. Each time I jumped on was pasted 10PM EST, thinking you would be on and even asked the guys what time you all got on Ventrilo usually. So, don't say I didn't make the atempt too do so. :cry:
{Quote}
>You of all people have no room to talk about keeping in touch and having a way to do so. I have built ways for all to keep intouch.<

That is the main way you wished to keep in touch >Ventrilo<. I am not one too comment on, leadership or other online games. Because I am not a leader of a Shell nor play other online games, like some of the people on this forum does.
So, if you wanna keep intouch through the forum then so be it.
Am sorry did not add my 2cents worth on your posts.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:36 am

Well here's my 2 Cents. I've made replies to your posts and all I get back is some reply about how "Certain People that dont bother to keep in touch and Blah Blah Blah" Well After about the 3rd post of "You dont do this or you dont do that" And I'm replying to your posts I get a little Tired. Your Right Friendship is a 2 way Street and you dont seem to see the softer side of things you always wanna break others down about what they arent doing well whatever. As Far as it goes with me, I tried being your friend and I gave the effort and got back nothing so, Take your Posts and Place them somewhere else, and if I offend anyone else I'm srry but enough is enough. I've read the same crap enough times. I used to think of you as My mentor and as a really good friend, then you left and it was like you could give a damn less about me, I made posts talking right at you and got nothing back so Piraya I could careless if you post here anymore because you lost my Friendship when you turned your back on me
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:22 pm

I may not be on Ventrillo-whatever- thing, but I have an E-mail addy on this site, My RL e-mail is posted here, my Myspace account is posted and there is a message center there ... so I don't see how i could make myself more Avalible to "keep in touch". I'm sorry if it's a little less personal leaving e-mails and posts .. but it's all i have .... i would give you all my cell but OMG do you know what i get charged for incoming out of country calls. my father would have 3 heart attacks. and the same time.

So please ... stop using the Term "everyone", there is no more i can do to make myself more contactable.

and to answer my own question .. I really think i missed something ... everyones so angry and fighting. I don't like it ... stop being so selfish and see things from other peoples point of veiw ... sometimes you can't have everything you want ... but you can take what you get! =)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

PreviousNext

Return to Real Life