[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Hey Guys

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:31 pm

Figured I would drop a line on whats going on and all. I would like to start off with saying I miss you guys and ventrilo is still open if anyone wants to come on a BS. Everyone except Suranx that is you punk ass stay the fuck off my vent with your childish bull shit.

Anyway I'm currently lv 76 StormScreamer in Lineage 2 and our clan is slowly growing and being requested to help larger clans. We've been to about 3 castle seiges now and had a blast at most of them except the most recent but thats a long story. And for those of you still thinking I may return its not going to happen. I am too involved in Lineage and will not be jumping back and forth. We have too much of a good thing going for me to share my time with everyone. And for the post regarding leadership...I coulda swore the beautiful thing was regarding me but it broke my heart to find out that wasn't the case...lol. Leadership is a very interesting thing. Many believe its about taking charge of the situation, pushing people to greater heights...etc. I believe leadership is taking the bullshit people throw your way and rise above it. Gaining the respect of your friends and helping them along their travels and goals. Leadership is about others respecting your decisions and helping you carry them out. Keep this in mind and WanderingSouls will continue on. If not you can join me in Lineage 2 lol. Our academy is called Wandering Souls.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:52 am

Piraya, it's great to hear from you back here. Sounds like you're doing well. We've been doing alright lately. I definitely did take a few lessons from your leadership, and there are traits of yours that I wish I had. I think we've been doing fairly well lately, but I wouldn't mind having your leadership around to help out.

I'm glad Lineage is going well. It looks like a pretty fun game, but I'm hooked to FF just like you are to Lineage. FF seems to be getting better. The last update fixed a ton of things.

I'll be sure to pop on Ventrilo before long (read within a month). I would now, but I'm beat. Good night!

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:53 am

Hey still havent got a mic yet cause money's been tight. Good to see that your still alive. Wandering Souls as a LS is coming thru the woods. We're starting to get some fresh blood and getting some good lvl's. Anyway I thought about another game, and to tell you the truth not ready for one yet still to much I want to do on FF, but would love to have you still post on here and let us know whats going on.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:19 am

Good to hear From ya Pir, Your Ears musta been ringing the last little while with all the refrances, lol. Glad to hear your enjoying Lineage, Bob and I tryed it before coming to FF and it was great ... Travel Sux's soo bad though .. worse than FF. anyway hope to hear more from you soon, take care =)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:54 pm

I wasn't really trying to recruit anyone to Lineage. Just stating it would be fun if you did. The gameplay is faster pace, castle seiges, open PVP, clan wars, raid bosses, over enchanting weapons and armor. There are many things you can find yourself getting lost in projects.

And touching on the leadership thing, you simply need people to understand your limitations and try to help fill those gaps. Simply put, people need to STFU about how bad things are and fill in the gaps and holes of where you lack. Not everyone is perfect, its much easier to judge someone else's leadership abilities then to step up to the plate and help out where your skills are lacking.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:57 pm

Well I'm about to fill another leadership role as some would put it. Leadership of our clan in Lineage 2 is being passed onto me either permanently or temporarily depending on the circumstances. I have learned many things from the dealings on WanderingSouls and I hope I will be able to benefit not only myself but my friends/clan members in Lineage 2 with being able to avoid the same mistakes twice.

I feel the largest mistakes I made were 1. Letting bickering go on far too long without stepping in. If neither member is able to come to a compromise both must go. If they can't put aside their selfishness for the better of the other members then they "both" don't deserve to be there. 2. Allowing talk behind others backs without dealing with it at the moment it happens. Squashing backstabs and rude remarks is crucial to maintain balance and friendship among members. Its an insecure person that makes fun, puts down, belittles another on their performance in the game behind their back rather than stepping foreward and saying what the person needs to work on to improve. If they truely wish to improve they will listen and learn. 3. Expecting too much from myself to be everything for everyone. 4. Allowing my personal feelings affect my judgement and behavior ingame and out. 5. Joining a sky linkshell rather than starting our own.

But alas the game has lost its taste for me and my new passion is Lineage 2. I will always remember most of you fondly despite bickering and selfish behaviors...we all have our faults and moments of weakness and its a true friend who looks beyond faults and weaknesses to see the beauty that lies within. And again, my Ventrilo is still up. I would like this to be a two way street rather than me posting here to stay in touch feel free to jump on my Vent and BS.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:05 pm

A belated greetings to you Pir. Glad to hear you're enjoying your time in Lineage and that you're as opinionated as ever hehe. How has your back been? I hope you've been able to take care of it since it was a major issue for you a while back. I'll be looking into vent a bit more now that I have some money to buy a decent headset and wont be pestered by family while I'm on it (virtually no one is awake while I'm playing now since I work midnights hehe).

I agree with the sentiments about bickering. If it is allowed to continue it rips people apart, even if they initially had nothing to do with the incident. Either it needs to be taken care of quickly or at least both people be civil and mature enough to just not bring up the issue and coexist. Personally, I try to never hold a grude because it just ends up hurting the one holding it more than the one it's against anyways.

In anycase, take care of yourself Pir and try to keep out of too much trouble hehe.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:56 am

Totaly off topic but ..... *~* WHY !! does everyones post have to be sooooooooooo long??!?? *~* j/k sry =)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 am

Because I feel everyone has alot to say and on this site it's easier to say.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:28 pm

????

I'm talking about keeping in touch with friends. Keep your ingame issues on here I'm not concerned with bringing those to vent. And if you don't wanna talk or jump on vent then suit yourself. Excuse me if I seem a bit harsh but your response and interpretation of my request seemed harsh as well. You seem a bit worked up over whatever drama or dilemma is or has plagued the shell. Biggest tip I will give you is this...people and time are investments. You may not get what you hoped out of the investment with all. But if you continue to give and never get downtrodden about your failed investments, everything works out for the better.

Also another thought on the tension amongst the linkshell...you may be expecting either A. Too Much from Others or B. Too Much from Yourself. Remember to play the game for the reason of its creation...a place to lose yourself from the reality of our world and have fun with friends you meet along the way. If a game causes too much stress maybe you need to sit down and figure out why you play and how you play that causes you so much stress and anxiety. I know I did and I find myself much happier and relaxed because of it. And so are my new clan members.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Next

Return to Real Life