[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Postby Piraya » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm

I don't feel bad for what I have said and never will because its how I feel and needed to say before I left. Its also the truth...and if the truth hurts so be it...you're an adult...you can cope. You didn't mean much to me because you were barely on or involved in LS events while I was on. Sorry but thats the truth...how can I get close to someone I have little to no contact with? And you're..."Lets make the LS better" is a bit funny to me considering how absent you were from any type of responsibilities or effort to make fixes while I played. Stop making Posts on what to do and talk to people...take away their sacks...kick people...do whatever it takes and stop talking about it. For fuck sakes...everyone and their mom has a sack in the LS from what I saw...this protects them from being ejected for their behavior...I always felt sacks were a privelage and not a right...
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:15 pm

Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:30 pm

Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Previous