[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Its getting closer!

Its getting closer!

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:15 pm

Same here i will be gone for a while so if u guys need me get in touch with me on the site otherwise i am not going to be logging on for awhile.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Sephiros » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:19 pm

In the FFXII logo i did not know what the picture was and I just realized it is a picture of a Judge becuase i just got done fighting some and they suck massive donkey balls. And for reference, Reflectga Mote does not work so dont bother...lol

*Edit* tried Aero and Dark Motes also and they barely work so dont waste ur time ;p
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Esteban » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:35 pm

I'm like the only poor bastard that doesn't have FFXII... I feel so stupid...
Dur!
Go play Too Human! It's great!
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Piraya » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:44 pm

I dont have it
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby ziquan » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:24 pm

I say it's worth getting. I love the new fighting system.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:02 pm

Esteban and Piraya, what's the hold up? The world of FFXI is practically dead. Everyone is playing FFXII.

I had always thought FFXI was completely different from all the other FFs and I'd still say that's true, but FFXII is probably more like FFXI than FFX.

The engine also feels a lot like Star Ocean. There are also some dangerous signs that there are similar features to those in Star Ocean. For example, you got special rewards for defeating a boss under a certain amount of time. You only had one opportunity to defeat that boss, so I always felt like I was missing something and always repeating things to get the maximum rewards. I never finished that game...

No spoilers please, but the game is rated T and one of the reasons is "Partial Nudity." I wonder what that's about? :roll:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Esteban » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:55 pm

Because I dont have any money at all... and I owe my parents 500 dollars. So yeah, still looking for a place that will hire me... But yeah... I just found out that the PS3 is coming out in like 16 days or something... and I got 50 cents!! woot almost there...
Later guys
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 am

Only $999.49 to go right Esteban? I exaggerate of course... but only a little.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Esteban » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:35 pm

; ;
Yep...
Man I miss my BLU now...
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:48 pm

I still dont have FFXII, but that's mainly because I dont have time between my shifts at work. Heck I haven't been online much at all recently either. I'd like to pick it up sometime soon. Might help pass the time at work a bit between my walks hehe.
Aelfwise
Sky God

PreviousNext

Return to Real Life