[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Esteban is out for the count

Esteban is out for the count

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Esteban is out for the count

Postby Esteban » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:29 pm

My parents cancelled my account. I might get a job tomorrow... and maybe I can pay for the subscirption... I don't know, I went to San Francisco this past thursday(19th) and got back on monday. And now I'm saving my money to buy a promise ring... and I don't know if I have enough to spend on FFXI, neither time or money, so if I can't play anymore I hope you guys get to have fun.
Love you all guys, have fun.
Go play Too Human! It's great!
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Sephiros » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:31 am

Unfortunate to hear, but as has been said thousands of times REAL LIFE is first and that can never change, unless this is the Matrix...

Either Way,

If you return, we shall see you...

If you do not return, we shall see you...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby novia » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:34 am

sorry to hear about your account but hearing the later part im sooo happy for you so YAAAAAY! ESTE! im happy to hear your oct. trip was a good one. :D
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Claquesous » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:46 pm

I've been wondering where you've been. I'm glad to hear things went well in San Francisco and sorry you may not come back to FFXI, but I hope all goes well for you. Please stop by the forum occasionally to say hi either way.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Esteban » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:28 pm

I will, I cant forget you guys. And I still need to kill Aelf... that rich bastard...
Thanks novia, seph, and claq, Hope you get to kill some gods for me, they seem cool O.O
We'll maybe I'll see you in Halo, hersheys1117 is going to kill yooo!!! :twisted:

HAVE FUN!!
Go play Too Human! It's great!
Esteban
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Mayous » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:00 am

Sorry to hear that you are leaving the FFXI world and we never got to pt but I'm glad Real Life is going good for ya. Configulations on The trip and I hope to see ya soon ingame if you come back.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:50 pm

*Ouch* Stop trying to kill me! *Ouch* *Ouch*

All joking aside, I had been wondering where you'd been. Glad to hear about your successful trip out west. It's too bad this may be the end of your FFXI career with us, but on the upside we've all had lots of fun with you on here. In the event you do come back that'd be awesome, if not then no worries. Handle your RL stuff first cause that's the part that will count most in the end ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Fearkiller » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:18 pm

:shock: lol
Fearkiller
New Forumer

Postby almeada » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:17 am

sorry to hear that you won't be online, at least for a while, but i am happy that things are going well for you in real life, but i wish you the best. visit the forum every now and then though. take care bro.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Real Life