[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Official Linkshell RL Party/Gathering Thread

Official Linkshell RL Party/Gathering Thread

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Official Linkshell RL Party/Gathering Thread

Postby Sephiros » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:37 pm

Especially in the last couple days, the discussion of a RL Linkshell gathering has been brewing. Some of you may be excitied for one to happen, others maybe not so much since you are adamant about meeting people. Either way, I would like to bring this issue up and see how the LS feels.

For my throw in, I think a gathering would be a neat way to get to know each other just a bit more. Basically I do not care when and where, but that is something we need to figure out since we all are all over the nation (Nation(s) is you count Canada for anything ;p)
So if we can work out a date, time and place I would be glad to fly/drive in for it. I would not mind having a beer or two with some of you. Others like Kael and Lord, it seems like more a bottle of liquor or two, but hey, WHATEVER FLOATS YE BOATS LADS.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:51 pm

This would be something interesting to do, I could probably bring Suran with me, if we decide to go. But if I had to drive, hopefully I can find something reliable to do it with. :?
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:26 pm

Hmm, an LS RL party...interesting. Be kind of tough to get everyone together at once, but would be fun. An yes Canada DOES count for something...to me at least :p
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby novia » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:17 pm

well even if it was just us 4 it'd still be fun :P
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby kaelsam » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:05 am

im game just let me know when and where and i can. as long as its not in january i can do it pretty much netime other than that :twisted:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:42 pm

I'm up for it. just let me know where and when, and if i'm free and able, i will be there.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Suranx » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:22 pm

if i were to come the only rule is dont let esty have anything that is sharp or deadly, i might not be getting home alive if she comes ](*,)
Suranx
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Piraya » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:06 pm

According to her records she's not allowed to hold or be near sharp objects...reading on...something about a short bus...
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby almeada » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:26 pm

lol
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby ziquan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50 pm

mmm suddenly i wish i lived up north :?

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to Real Life