[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - XBOX 360 CD Drive

XBOX 360 CD Drive

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Postby Sephiros » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:14 pm

ok im gonna do this then Tues August 22, 2006. If you work that day, give me a time estimate. And this is almost cool because I love being a complete asshole.

And yes their was a Microsoft sticker on it but yes I ripped it off because i did open it. I will not mention that and this sounds good. 40 bucks i can come up with on my parents credit card or a friends. 129 bucks, not a chance.

I am gonna be on tonight or definatley before the call so we can chat a bit more on it. Thanks for the help.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Lordofchaos » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:25 pm

If i could do it without the lv3 finding out about it i would set u up for a free repair firght now but it has to go thru them first.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:56 pm

Any luck yet with the Xbox? Just wondering how things are going with it.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Yendieth » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:30 pm

if he sends it in with the sticker tempered with the sc is gonna take pictures of the inside of the console and send it back without touching it. there will also be a tempering letter in it and his account flagged. hopfully if the stickers arn't obvious they wont notice but there is seals on the inside of the case as well that tell them it's been opened.
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Previous

Return to Real Life