[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Keeping FFXI active...but the time to level?!

Keeping FFXI active...but the time to level?!

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Keeping FFXI active...but the time to level?!

Postby Sephiros » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:30 am

I was thinking about getting on once and a while just to keep my account active. I would love to run through with you guys on events/quests/missions and things but I would not have the time to get to level 75 these days. Being 9 levels away requires a shitload of XP and time which even if I stopped playing WoW I would not have.

If someone was interested in using my account to say "level" my SAM to 75 or wherever you guys are at perhaps I would be interested in comming back in a month or so to pick up where I left off.

If anyone wanted to use my account and get me a new pearl and then mess around a bit, especially to level I would not have a problem with it :p

I trust most of you that I knew originally like close friends and would have no problem with you using the gil I have or using my character.

I can set up the payment and if someone has some extra time, get me some levels here and there. Because I really do not see getting on more than a couple hours every couple days so getting to 75 would take way too long.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Yendieth » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:03 pm

well, it's a hard task but i feel upto the challenge!

p.s. :wink:
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:44 pm

Yendieth may actually be a good match. Since he's knew, it might be fun for him to try playing some of the end game type stuff. He'd probably want to farm a bit first to learn how SAM works so people don't assume he bought the account and report it to a GM.

I'm personally not terribly interested in SAM and already have an end game job so I wouldn't be too interested. I assume the same is probably true for other experienced players.

FYI, Sephiros. Yendieth is a RL friend of Omoshiroi's who I believe you know.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:58 pm

That is fine I have no problem with it at all, plus if you are a SAM 's time.

What I will do is, tomorrow I will reactivate it and I will get ahold of you in the game about my username and password. If you are not on, I will leave the username and password with Claq so he can tell you.

Fell free to do whatever you wish as far as equipment and money. I have the full Sam AF set and I should have some gil as well.

If you chose to level anything else, which many of the jobs are high up there, feel free. I have them all including the 3 new ones.

Also, people may /t you in game because you are, well, Sephiros so be aware of that. Besides that I appreciate you helping out and I am sure you will enjoy leveling with the big leaguers.

Another thing, I am not sure if I am still rank 10, I doubt it since it kept messing up, feel free to do that too lol... ;p
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life