[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Post Self-Pics

Post Self-Pics

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:34 pm

The colour (British spelling) of my eyes is blue as well. I used to have straight as a pin platinum blonde hair as a kid, but now it's brown and half curly. Go figure.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:33 pm

My eyes are hazel. They change shades with my moods and many times for no reason at all. Some times they're a light golden color with a hint of green and other times a very bright green with brown.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:05 am

heh a friend took this a couple weeks ago when we had to do some major snow plowing and snow blowing cause winter is homosexual... >.>

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:08 am

LOL, very nice hat and shirt Seph. The sunglasses just cap it off
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Sithered » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:34 am

Sithered
New Forumer

Postby ziquan » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:51 pm

uhhhh dammit lol
thanks for the panty-shot

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:12 am

Awww, boxers are cute. :P
+ you all are also very handsome men. :wink:
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Sephiros » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:28 am

had our superbowl party earlier, and here was a picture fo us during the event. Elbible is on the left, Sephiros in the middle, and Telant on the right. Interesting bunch I must say...

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:20 am

But who is the "mysterious" fourth person I see on the far left? Surely they are just as insane about FFXI as we are hehe.

Also, are you two brothers? (to quote Night at the Roxberry..."Nooooooo.....YESSSSSS!"

Anyways, nice to finally see your pics guys, and see you in game!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:12 am

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

PreviousNext

Return to Real Life