[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Deleting my characters tonight

Deleting my characters tonight

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Deleting my characters tonight

Postby Piraya » Tue May 30, 2006 10:34 am

I will be deleting my characters tonight when I get home. All that will be left is Piraya I guess. I'm not going to log on anymore, at least not as frequently. I will give you your sacks back as I'm making the linkshell your responsibility now. And Claq, what you told Mike in response to my reason for removing your sacks hurt quite a bit. I removed your sacks for the reason of opening up your eyes that there is a real problem in the linkshell and it doesn't need anymore members. The relationships have been strained and if more people are added they will be strained even more. For you to say its easy for me to say about leveling and not helping since I have a 75 job already hurt tremendously considering all the things I have done for you. I stopped leveling blm to level smn to 30 and got Shiva for your emperor hairpin. Did that run numerous times, dying in it as well. Rank 5+ missions for bastok. Spent a decent amount of time killing those stupid bee's in the Temple for your dagger you just had to have in order to level. Took you through Castle of Oztroja for your last part of LB3. And those are just the few things I can think of at the moment.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue May 30, 2006 1:36 pm

I don't think Mikejones got my message right. I never EVER questioned how much you've helped me and everyone else. I would not be where I am today if it weren't for you and I definitely appreciate everything you've done.

My point was that you went from 25 to 75 in practically no time. I have been leveling non stop for the last two months and have only gone from 55-69. I was probably venting some of my frustration to Mikejones about how slow it is to level and I'm not sure you appreciate that. My point was that it's easy for you to say I should spend less time leveling when you as a BLM need less time to level. To illustrate your point I'd appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

1. What is the most experience you ever got in an hour? (Not counting exp rings.)
2. What is a good rate of experience per hour?
3. How long does it take you to find a party while seeking on average?
4. How often do you get unsolicited invites?

You can treat those as rhetorical if you like, but I'd appreciate if maybe Aelfwise could answer on my behalf what I would say to illustrate that I'm not exaggerating. He and Kaelsam have laughed at me on more than one occasion about my answer to number 3.

Adding up questions 3 and question 2 should give you an actual experience rate which I'm guessing your answer is probably 3-5 times higher than mine. That's the frustration I was venting to Mike. I wasn't frustrated about your lack of help by any means.

As far as the linkshell goes I respectfully disagree with yours and Mike's assessment of the state of the linkshell. I don't mind you trying to mix things up to improve it whether the state is good or bad. I just felt the removal of ALL pearlsacks seemed kind of totalitarian. I was surprised to see you do something like that without first talking to the pearlsack holders. I was also worried that you may have taken Aelf's pearlsack because of a disagreement with me. I didn't notice the missing pearlsack because I couldn't make a pearl. I noticed it because I wanted to spread the website to everyone again since we have added a few new members who may not know about it. Pearlsack owners have two roles: recruiting new members, and posting information. I believe you only wanted to restrict the first role, but unfortunately the second role went away too.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 30, 2006 1:57 pm

I dont know what has been said and what has been misinterpreted so I dont want to be involved in an arguement concerning that. What I will say, however, is that getting information from third-party sources is generally very unreliable. As I stated before, I can't defend either side as to what's been said, but actions speak much more than words. Both of you have been invaluable to the growth, maintainance, and wellbeing of the linkshell in the past, dont do yourselves injustice by mudslinging in any form.

Obviously there are frustrations. They can be voiced in a cohesive, appropriate manner, or they can be with random insults. I feel both of you are above the latter.

As for the pearl sack removal, the fact I didn't have one wasn't terribly alarming, I knew you had a reason for it Piraya, it just would have been nice to have known your reasons behind it. There definitely is turmoil in the linkshell, but the drama of you leaving hasn't exactly helped the situation much. Some people had dropped their pearls because they were still under the impression a new shell was being formed, they didn't know you were keeping Piraya, so there was some other mixups as well.

Anyways, I really do hope that things can be settled properly. You two are mature enough to fight your own battles without having to get information from someone else to throw at them.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue May 30, 2006 2:35 pm

I personally don't like middle men for that very reason. Shit always gets mixed up or changed to "spice things up a bit". I do feel as the linkshell has been going through turmoil, even before I left...my point was not about you leveling...but about you leveling so much that you're not seeing it. There is a definate change in atmosphere. Estarie isn't on, 3-6 members are on the linkshell at a given time and half are usually AFK. We need some problem solving otherwise I don't know whats going to happen.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:17 pm

sounds like im going to have alot to catch up on when i get back. damn i hate work.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Real Life