[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Kaelsam will return

Kaelsam will return

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Kaelsam will return

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri May 26, 2006 10:20 pm

Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 30, 2006 10:27 am

What's he busy with right now anyways? I must have been gone when he said he was going to be away for a while.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Tue May 30, 2006 11:03 am

He has been working a shit load of overtime lately.
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby kaelsam » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:09 pm

sorry i have been gone so long guys but i will b returning soon hopefully at the end of the month (june that is). i have been putting in almost 140 hrs a week which will kill u in case u have never done that before. actually i went to the hospital with pneumonia so they said about a week ago cause i have been working too much here lately. i will return though so never fear. i hope u guys are lvling and not waiting for me to come back though,
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Lvling what is that

Postby Kolob » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:19 am

Heck i never lvl anymore, sep my bst, been busy too wtih school, but not nearly as bad as you man. But when you get back we will have to go have some fun with BCNMs
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:07 am

Ya, I've been turning down parties all over hoping for Claq to finally beat Maat. Lydric was able to beat him on his fourth attempt, I got lucky and won on my first (being that i just had to eat the damage). Looking forward to having you back, we miss having our dedicated RDM in the group ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:57 pm

10 more levels of evasion and about 100k and I can try Maat again. I may be willing to try just short of that, but my chances are kinda random even at that point and losing is massively discouraging.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:04 pm

claq if u get discouraged on maat with ur thf u can always lvl rdm and fight him with it. i am willing to bet u go back to thf very quickly after that lol. as for me i am going to beat him first try i already got my game plan down i just gotta hit lvl 70 first cause i need all the mp i can get and i will b spending about 10mil to get some different armor so i got alot of fun to look forward to when i get back lol.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:23 am

See my other post as well, but I've spent 15 million so far. What's your game plan? I had two plans and the second plan failed when I never hit him and he never missed me.

In the not so depressing department, Aelf and I capped my evasion yesterday with some "moral support" from Estarie and Alira, and I have about a half million gil would should be good for at least three runs so maybe tomorrow I can post that I've finally beat Maat.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Maat

Postby Kolob » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:35 pm

if you do win on the first try I would like to know this game plan since i will eventually have to face the old fart. When you get back we need to hit some BCNM and ENM hard to get gil for both of us. I almost have enough gil for monser signa, i won't be able to buy the garrison tunic for a while but it is only one more CHR so if anyown wants to try it with me without that once piece i am willing to go for it. Hope life is good for you all. Take Care and Good Luck
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Next

Return to Real Life