[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - FYI into my life ...

FYI into my life ...

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

FYI into my life ...

Postby Estarie » Sun May 07, 2006 4:10 am

Just so everyone knows ... i feel this Ls is like an on-line family to me. I know when others are hurting or angry or just plain pissy, i know i feel that with them ... so if your wondering whats up with me ... i'll fill you in on the basics.

Some may have noticed i've been a little ... on edge latly ... and i may have been a little harsh in the dealing of somethings ... i may have given some the impression that i was very insesitive to there problems and if so i'm sry.

as some of you may know i'm having some ... relationship ... issues. me and my B/f are not currently together. Aparently there are some "Changes" in our lifestyles that are in need of .. well ... Repair ... and i have to agree with him there are some things that i have been ... neglectful of. so i'm trying to limit my time on FF XI to blocks of time in the evening that i have nothing else pressing to do.

Secondly i haven't been on really at all the last two days cause my left arm has been killing me, i think i've messed up a tendin and it makes using the keyboard .. well, difficult. anyways i want to thankn thouse that have expressed there consern towards my issues and if i go and bit your head off about something .. please try not to take it personly .. i love you all, even the ones that make me threaten to kill them :)

anyway take care and i'll see you on-line when i can :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby kaelsam » Sun May 07, 2006 5:19 pm

Hmm u say ur going to kill me then say u love me huh. no doubt about it ur a woman. only a woman can b that messed up in the head. lol get better and get ur ass online.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Sephiros » Tue May 09, 2006 1:48 am

hmmm.... many thoughts good and bad come to mind but yet my mouth does not move...speechlessness sets in... :(
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue May 09, 2006 3:09 pm

Seph Speachless .... wow theres a first for everything, lol :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life