[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - For thouse concerned

For thouse concerned

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

For thouse concerned

Postby Estarie » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:55 pm

as everyone may or maynot have noticed i have been onling all weekend but very quite and not teaming .... this wekkend some RL stuff has happened at home ... my B/f left me this weekend. now were back together and working things out ... one of the problems we have is the amout of time i spend on this game, (go ahead and laugh Pir) anyway i have promissed to keep the time down to a reasonable lvl and not be up till 5 am every night playing.....

With that being said, that doesn't mean i'm leaving ... or that i won't be on-line to help ppl

what i does mean is everyone is going to have to post whats going on and what there needed here in the forums ... i still wish to partake in CoP missions ... in that case i will make time to do these as put together on this site ... so if it is set up that were ready and leaving at 9pm EST saterday night, than that is what i will expect ... no waiting for ppl that had the day to prep ... this kind of thing puts the total time longer and make's it very late in the evening to get tha mission done.

AF, Coffers, quests, missions i'm willing to help with all of these .... i just need you guys to post a date and time to do such on here so i can make plans in my RL to be on.

thx for your guys support in a very tough time, and thank you in advance for your co-operation in organizing things on this wonderful site :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:35 pm

Real life comes first. I sometimes feel pressured in a race to keep up and I end up playing longer than I'd planned. Although I enjoy spending time with you guys, I defintely see that I'm neglecting RL issues. It's easy for me since I don't have a RL to speak of, but you have a boyfriend and a child with whom you need to spend time.

I believe communication via this site is an effective way to make reasonable use of your time. If you find you're sitting around waiting for something to do, it would be probably be better to just log off for a while and come back later.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a balance which can keep you and those close to you happy.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:08 pm

Thx Claq ... like i said b4 your guys support in this is Wonderful ... it's too bad not more ppl in the Real World though and acted like thouse in this linkshell do ... we may bicker back and forth ... we may go to far teasing somedays but every famaly has there problems ... it's how you over come them that make you into great ppl
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:57 am

bummer to hear dear, playing till 5 am is over rated anyways. Shit happens and you do what you gotta do.

BTW I loaded up FFXI and stuff and I will probably get back into things this weekend. Looks pretty damn good on XBOX 360. And Square Enix fucked my account up again cause im back to rank 8 and level 66, but who cares I will get it back.

Peace
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:41 am

For those that heard that Esty was having some problems, I didn't want to announce anything on the weekend since I was stuck up at our cottage and I didn't know current details.

She was involved in an incident that sent her to the ICU but she has been upgraded to stable condition and is doing fine. We hope to have her back in the next few days staying with her parents while she continues to recover further.

Thank you to everyone expressing concern for her, and your thoughts and prayers were all very much appreciated. I hope that she can make a personal post on here soon to answer some questions that you may have given that she feels up to it.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:49 am

OMG,
Hope she recovers quickly babe, and prayers are sent her way.
Plz if anything changes, keep us updated on forum. Haven't been ingame for wks now. =(
Miss yaz.
xoxo
Last edited by Tehya on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:16 am

Yeah, i found out about this last night, but I'm glad that everything is ok with her now.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:13 pm

She's doing ok now. She popped online last night to just give her personal update on things, but she's still really tired lol. It's good to have her back.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:40 am

Hang In there Esty. It's good to have ya back. Hope you feel up to coming and running around in this crazy world we call FFXI soon. See ya around :)
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:32 am

Am happy too hear she is able too jumpon game alil. Hope everything goes great with her recovery.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Real Life