Finally arrived.

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Finally arrived.

Postby Odine » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:15 pm

We've finally arrived here in seattle, safe and sound..Just a bit more insane from the long trip. We were able to see some pretty amazing sights at least. In any case, I'd just like to say hello to everyone and that I'm not entirely sure when I'll be able to log back on, but I will try and make it soon. I need to acquire a job and all that nonsense, but I'll have to do that soon or I'll be living on the streets, hahah. So thanks for being a great LS for the time that I was with you all and I hope to be able to see you all in game very soon. Take care and enjoy yourselves. Try not to miss me too much, bwahahah!
Odine
New Forumer

Postby kaelsam » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:56 pm

dont worry man i didnt even know u had left so np.....j/k man get ur ass back on fast. but dont worry im not able to b on now either so its np. just get back when u can man and gl. glad u made it alright :twisted: (wtf were u thinking moving to seattle man texas fucking rocks). oh well man more women for me. see ya on later man take it easy or if like me however u can get it lmfao.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Real Life