[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - hey guys

hey guys

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

hey guys

Postby Elrick » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:30 am

i'm sorry but i currently thinking about quitting. not sure atm, but i probably did quit. i got rid of all my equipment. so blah
Elrick
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:43 am

Huh!? What? Why'd you do something silly like that?

No one wants you to quit, but if you decide that's what's right for you then I will respect your decision and wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you do.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Elrick » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:37 pm

well i'll give it a week, i dont think my buds will sell my stuff. they said something about putting it on there mule. i might come back i might not. depends on how well the bellato union treats me
Elrick
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Piraya » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:53 pm

Playing RF online are ya...I got a friend playing that and loves it.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Elrick » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:10 am

i'm still debating it, plus idk if i really wanna get into a hardcore pvp game. lol if i really wanted to i'd keep playing counter strike and talk hella shit to noobs, which was fun ^^

but yeah i didn't really quit, more of a break. lb2 pisses me off. no help for like 2weeks bothered the shit outta me. probably be back after a weeks hiadas (however you spell it)
Elrick
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Claquesous » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:53 pm

Hiatus I believe. Either way, if you post something to the site it would be much easier for us to plan LB2 for you.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Elrick » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:34 pm

haha thanks for the correct ^^
i'm probably just going to take 1 more day to chillax
Elrick
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby kaelsam » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:53 am

well guys just to let u know i wont b on for awhile so go ahead and lvl as much as u can. i had to cancel my bank account cause they r fucking idiots and open a new one which wont b active until about 2 weeks from now so i will b on then hopefully but i will b back regardless so gl on lvling aelf and claq see when i see ya :wink:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:56 pm

That sucks that your bank is jerking you around. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to seeing you when you get back.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Elrick » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:33 pm

thats weak dude, bank acc. suck! you know why the closed your acc? maybe there was suspcious activity and they though someone was stealing money out? hurry back ^^ kael
Elrick
Yhoator Yuppie

Next

Return to Real Life