[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Don't Go Sephiros!

Don't Go Sephiros!

Announcements about real life events that you want others to know.

Don't Go Sephiros!

Postby Claquesous » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:06 am

Sephiros please don't go!

Umm... but if you do go could I buy your life belt off you? Ha ha. I'll give you full AH price for it, I've just been planning on getting one and I think you have one.

Seriously, we've missed you and we'll miss you even more as the years pass. Everyone wishes you the best of luck in all your travels. <Take Care>.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:27 am

whoa I must have missed something. where ya goin seph!?

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:38 pm

I'm sorry to see you leaving the game...I've weighed this issue in my head myself when I feel busy. Its a tough decision to make but ultimately the real world will always and should always take priority over this fantasy world. It will be nice to be able to keep in touch either through Hakku or Telant's characters and/or Xbox Live since you have my gamertag. And if it comes to a point we never talk again which is another possibility unforseen because its easy to become sidetracked when your life is busy, I wish you good luck in life and that you find happiness in your art and when you're ready, in love. I speak for most when I say that you will be missed.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:55 pm

I just found out about this through Suranx. It came as somewhat of a shock being that I knew you were busy with your Xbox but didn't know you were planning on quitting. I could spout off all kinds of things to attempt to keep you from quitting, but ultimately the decision is yours and only yours. It is unfortunate that you will be leaving, but as Pir mentioned at least there are ways for you to contact us if you ever feel the need (or vice versa if we'd like to try and get ahold of you). I'm sure that the others would still like to hear from you on the site though too, so please dont be a stranger. Good luck with whatever you take on, and I hope to hear from you again soon.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:22 am

OK WTF ... i missed something .... WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THIS SHIT !!!!

anyway, i agree RL takes priority, and i also wish you the best of luck in life and love. ... but but but I really hate to see you leave.

Take care my Friend .. will think about you :(
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:23 am

Well for last three days in the middle of the night I get SAM to 70 for the last hurrah. I also partied with some Japs to get 8-2 done so now I am rank 9. If I do come back, maybe after the expansion comes out, I will not have much to do, just grab 5 levels and 1 rank. All Limit Breaks are done and I have max fame in all the cities as far as I know. So there is always hope. As far as the gil, It is pretty much all there but my account ended the first so I gotta reactivate and distribute, someday soon...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Real Life