[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Mayous, Long Lost PLD

Mayous, Long Lost PLD

An area where past members can come back and post information on what they are doing.

Mayous, Long Lost PLD

Postby Mayous » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Well Enjoying The darkside of life in the Line of Duty. Might Make an Appearance sometime in Dec, Dont know yet. Been Playing EQ2 because My friend has an account, and it's not blocked here lol. PvP is fun for the most part. Anyways if Anyone wants to Come to EQ2 while I'm in the line of duty feel free to look me up I'm on Nagafen Server, Freeport Side (Evil) and my Chars name is FlixClam, and my Alt's name is Lunatistic. Missing you guys like none other. And can someone Let Desy and them know I'm thinking of them thanks.

Forever,

Mayous
The Immortal Shield
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Re: Mayous, Long Lost PLD

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey you bum! What's with the rejoining the army and not warning everyone? Where exactly are you now? How are Izzy and the boys?

Then there's the matter of a little loan... I might have to send Montparnasse for you! (He may look cute, but he's the deadliest one I swear! :twisted: )

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Well atm I'm in Kuwait, So the internet isnt to bad here. I am sorry about your Cross Counters. I Totally forgot in all the confusion. I'll try and turn his account on and send them back to you the first chance I get. I am sorry things were really crazy and I just forgot to send them. Anyways I'm going to have to run. Like I said I can play EQ2 atm so download the free trial and give it a whirl heh. Hope to hear from you crazys.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 am

Hope everything is going well for you over there May, it was very sudden that you ended up leaving. We hope you come back and maybe Izzy would pop on to give us more updates as time passes too :)

Good luck and keep in touch.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

Thanks and I believe Izzy is thru with FFXI but I might be back sometime this winter, depends if I can get the como guys to runa internet line to my barracks room lol. I'm going to barter with them once I get in country. We leave for the front in 2 weeks so We'll see how things go. If I am able to get online then it wont be for long and who knows if I'll be able to really play just depends on what post I go to, and if my laptop can survive the sand lol. Anyways Will you let Desy and everyone know I said Hi and I miss them.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Forever Wandering Souls