[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - howdys and new ps3

howdys and new ps3

An area where past members can come back and post information on what they are doing.

howdys and new ps3

Postby ziquan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:10 am

Hey guys. I hope everything is going well for you all. I'm posting because I finally caved and bought a PS3.. so if you want, add me (thnkftsfnnl) to your friend list!
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:10 am

Hi there Ziq, good to hear from you. How's life going for you? Still in school?
How's the PS3? I've been so tempted to get one myself but I haven't given in yet.
Hope to hear from you again, and if I do get one I'll be sure to add you lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:32 am

hey there my canadian friend. I'm in grad school in florida now, where it's miserably cold and there aren't attractive beach babes everywhere. Anyway the PS3 is lovely. Sony just said yesterday that they are starting to put out 40Gb ones for like $399 which should make them even more tempting.

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Jerik » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Hey Ziq, I have a PS3 myself, I find Ninja Gaiden: Sigma one on the best games for PS3 at the moment, haven't gotten to trying Heavenly Sword, I think it was, but Almeada says it's good.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:12 am

You're saying Florida is cold... and you're saying this to a Canadian... boo hoo :P
And ya Heavenly Sword has really gotten my attention too, it's the latest to really tempt me lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:52 am

Yo Ziq! We miss you man. Are you going for a PhD or your masters?

I'm somewhat considering a Wii, but not a PS3 yet.

Unfortunately, I don't really have anything new or exciting to report in my life. Maybe next year...

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:16 pm

Hey claq. Masters degrees don't mean much for chemists so I'm in pursuit of a PhD. I can't imagine having any time for FFXI now. :( I got a wii over the summer and right now it is pretty useless to me. but that might change after the release of super mario galaxy.

You know I was being sarcastic about florida, right aelf?

And back to the PS3, check out assassin's creed and little big planet.

Cheers!
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:37 pm

Oh you're a chemist? That's cool. My sister has a masters in Chemistry. It's kind of useless.

The problem is she likes to teach, but doesn't like to do research (i.e. work). Oh well, I guess I love her anyway.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:31 am

yea Heavenly Sword is a great game. I beat it in about 6.5 hours though cause i was sick and just played it straight through while i was home lol. It has great replay value though. I've been waiting for Assassin's Creed but now that it's coming out for multi-platform, i'll just get it for 360. although i'm hearing that assassin's creed is having issues on ps3 with memory problems and on 360 with fitting everything on one disk, lol. i don't know why they don't just span it on 2 disks for 360. Blue Dragon is spanned on 4 disks for 360 so what's the problem???
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Forever Wandering Souls