[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Implementation

Implementation

An area where past members can come back and post information on what they are doing.

Implementation

Postby Piraya » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:53 pm

So far the only person who has stayed in contact with me thus far has been Claquesous. And that contact seems to be slowly fading interest and somewhat revolves around FFXI. You guys have my email, you have my yahoo messanger, some even have my phone number. I admit I've been busy, preoccupied, etc. but it doesn't mean we can't keep in touch.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:01 am

We all miss having you around Piraya.

I try to keep in touch, but admittedly don't do a good job. You can help out too. Call me. You pick the subject(s).

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:10 pm

Think we all have been pretty busy with summer things, plus ingame things.
Aelfie is part of a huge HNM/SKY shell now. Claq is busy on his <mule> Mont :P. lol <3
Me lets see, got <sea> exploring Limbus now. Then am doing Assaults alot. Have two sexy Yigit pieces from Assault. =) Plus might become a ldr in a Dynamis Shell if it takes off soon. So there is so much more too explore ingame besides the lv'ing grind =(.
Well my two cents worth. :P
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:46 pm

Well I'm gonna look into getting something for my friends in Lineage along with you guys who can jump on via PC through ventrilo. The ventrilo client is free so you don't have to worry about paying for anything.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:08 pm

i would join ventrillo but unfortunately i dont know the info, send it whenever
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:36 pm

Ventrilo is still up...need more consistent members jumping on.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:51 pm

Aye and not at 10-11pm at night... o.o;
This piggie preggo goes to bed around then. :P
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby kaelsam » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:56 pm

piggy prego O.o lol :P would love to see u waddle around. that has to b funny ^^ im on whenever i can get on vent. me and my pc fight alot and i dont always win :evil: :evil: :evil:
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:02 pm

Well you know my schedule as well as anyone Tehya. I don't even get home till around 9pm your time.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:48 pm

Unless I'm over at Esty's I try to be on Vent when i can. Was interesting to hear the other conversations that were going on, such as when Kevin Josh and Jeremy were laughing hysterically about something in Lineage (I think). All in all, it's usually quite enjoyable in the BS rooms.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to Forever Wandering Souls