[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Great Idea Claq

Great Idea Claq

An area where past members can come back and post information on what they are doing.

Postby Estarie » Sun May 21, 2006 3:13 am

LMAO ... usualy i expect thouse comment from Pir or Kael .. Claq i'm suprised .... there may posibly be some footage ..... but i think it'll cost ya ... my Friend Cassie is Really hot so i may have to charge, lol ... by the way i'm saying sorry now if this sounds like rambleing and whats not .... dame girls took me out and got me drunk again, lol see ya all on-line :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby kaelsam » Sun May 21, 2006 4:42 pm

claq i have to commend u on that comment GOOD JOB :twisted: however i have to agree with claq esty. We need proof that u didnt eat them urself. and claq i think that i may be a bad influence on u but its all good lmfao
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon May 22, 2006 3:40 pm

{Pillow Fight} in {Underwear} {Picture}s {Can I have it?}
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 22, 2006 7:27 pm

Why do I always miss all the fun nights? You'd think that being the best friend I'd at least get some inside footage...guess you and Cassie will just have to make it up to me later :lol: :twisted:
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Tue May 23, 2006 1:36 am

lol Aelf you wish ... Footage of me and cassie would be worth more than gold, lol ... and besides it's not my fault you had "Youth Camp", lol
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 23, 2006 9:41 am

Uh huh, I see where this friendship has gotten me. I guess good guys do finish last :evil:
j/k :wink:
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue May 23, 2006 12:58 pm

True Aelf, nice guys finish last and end up with the damaged goods lol. Once the girls done looking for the "bad guy" and grow up a bit they start looking for a real relationship.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Tue May 23, 2006 4:20 pm

I am looking for a "Real" relationship ... but that doesn't mean i can't have fun with the girls right now .... I could be like the rest of the Woman in this city and be a town bike .. but NO ... lol i just have half naked pillow fights ... is that so wrong?? lol
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Tue May 23, 2006 5:06 pm

Put in a quarter and you can go a long ways lol
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue May 23, 2006 6:43 pm

It's wrong when I dont get the opportunity to watch :wink:

Give me some notice when the next one is gonna happen, I'll even supply the beverages!
Aelfwise
Sky God

PreviousNext

Return to Forever Wandering Souls