[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - To make an Appearence

To make an Appearence

An area where past members can come back and post information on what they are doing.

To make an Appearence

Postby Mayous » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 am

So I don't even know where to begin. I've been to war and back a few times since the last time I was able to talk or play on the pc let a lone get on FF ,but I miss you guys and gals so much. I'm going to be checking the site now that I have a pc again and internet. Also, I'm now out of the Army for good. I'm also the proud father of 3 babies. I have my 7 year old boy Josh, my 2 year old son Alex, and last but not least my 1 year old daughter Zoey. Wow I could go on and on but I just dont have the time at the moment so for now this is my hello and I hope to atleast talk to everyone in the near furture

Forever "The Immortal Shield"
Mayous
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Re: To make an Appearence

Postby Claquesous » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Wow Mayous!

I haven't been on FFXI in nearly two months (I was on vacation for almost a month), but I do still have my characters, and would love to catch up.

I have no kids to report myself, but I am seeing someone for the first time in a very long time. She eats up quite a bit of my time.

I was hoping to log on tonight for a bit, but we'll see what happens.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm not even sure I remember my password to log into FFXI Does anyone still play lol, how is everyone if they do? I might look into recovering my password for FFXI I still have my Security Thing for sure just dont know if I remember my pass. it'll be after Nov 1st before I can do anything tho.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Aelfwise and Alira certainly still play, though Aelfwise plays a little less frequently these days. I hung out with him on Friday when I logged on. He's getting married next year. I suppose that's pretty neat.

I don't play much, but can make an appearance most days if given advanced warning.

Do you have Abyssea? When you get back you'll be way behind, but you can catch up levels pretty quickly in Abyssea.

Let me know what you decide to do. I'd be glad to hang out in game if you decide to come back to say hello.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Forever Wandering Souls