[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - MISSION 5.1 and 5.2

MISSION 5.1 and 5.2

This is where old events can be filed.

MISSION 5.1 and 5.2

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:01 pm

I would like to have the shell be a part of getting rank 6 and believe we can put together a party to do it. Mission 5.1 is a level 50 cap so I would like to see some of you at 40's try and hit 50 relatively soon so we can attempt it as a shell. For those of us above 50 remember to pick up some L337 gear lvl 50 or below so we can pwn it. I would like to see this done and moving on to Mission 6 within 2 weeks. Please give me input on whether you think this is feasable and something everyone would like to participate in. Oh yeah, and 5.1 is a maximum party of 6 members level 50 or below.

Please just post whether you are interested or not. No subtopics so that for those who are interested we can discuss what needs to be done to finish these. Tehya can help since she has done this already and has an idea of what needs to happen. Post things you need done before you wish to attempt this in other thread titled Mission 5.1 and 5.2 which has not been stickied to not distract from the purpose of this thread.
Last edited by Piraya on Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:05 pm

Yeah I'm interested. *Fights urge to start subtopic about ducks.*

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:13 pm

>< {Fights urge to jump off bridge} OK done...didn't mean to seem like a dick but felt like the thread got a little off topic so I figured start a new one and leave the old one to post things like you needed/wanted to get done (selfish prick) first. :lol:
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:38 pm

I still haven't gotten any interest in doing this from anyone other than myself and Claquesous and Claquesous wants his emperor hairpin before he'll even consider leveling ><
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:52 pm

I WANT TO DO IT!!!!!!!! :lol: netime let me know i get really bored ingame so let me know
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:29 pm

It's been awhile since anyone posted here. Aelf and I did 5.1 in a pickup party the other day. Since we did that, I'd like to do 5.2 as well. What's the level cap for that one?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Lydric » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:32 pm

i need 5.2 but im willing to help with 5.1 if u need me
I will fight
Lydric
New Forumer

Postby Piraya » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:09 pm

How about this...lets set up a date where we can start on a Promy fight as a LS then move to 5.2. When more are ready for 5.1, i.e. being at least level 50 we can do 5.1 then. If Kael which seems like only one ready for 5.2 who hasn't already done wants to get it done sooner there are 2 options, 1. Responding to a shout from people wanting to do it and needing members, 2. doing shouts himself and for those available and willing to die with him can hop onto that group.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Lydric » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:36 pm

im down with doing promy to just tell me when
I will fight
Lydric
New Forumer

Postby Piraya » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:08 pm

There is so much drama going on this week, give me a couple days to figure out whats going on with these sky LS's and I'll set a definate time and day for these things to get done. Personally I'd like to set a date and stick with it through not just the Promy fights but CoP in general.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Next

Return to The Dustbin