[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - LS 26 Jobs tonight 11/1/05

LS 26 Jobs tonight 11/1/05

This is where old events can be filed.

LS 26 Jobs tonight 11/1/05

Postby Piraya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:15 pm

I figured I would post this in the special events section as we don't have a section for static or party requests within the LS yet. So just hope people will read this as I have no way of contacting you guys in advance. I do wish to party tonight but again I don't think I'll be ready till earliest 6:30pm PST if not 7pm as I have a sit down dinner to attend which usually lasts about 30 mins. or so. So please fill in your time with whatever else till I'm able to get on. ^^ btw....I've had a blast thus far partying with you guys again. Its really nice to play with you all since its been since I first started just about with Claq and I don't believe I have ever experience partied with Aelfwise up until now. And Aelf, don't get upset please when I criticize your blm...I'm only trying to help you along with your blm and help you learn how to play it and control your hate. We'll discuss more while forming the party about different strategies to avoid takin hate based on ninja tank vs. paladin tank cause they are very different.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:02 pm

I've been trying to say Linkshell parties are the best type of parties. I usually don't look forward to partying so much and see it more as a necessary evil, but I have been enjoying these parties quite a lot. As noted in the General Announcements, I'll be visiting my Grandma tonight but I believe visiting hours are over at 8 so I'll be home around 9 EST.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:19 pm

I hope your grandma is doing good. Its probably a good sign that she was transferred already from the hospital back to a nursing home though. As I posted I won't be available till around 6:30 at the earliest b/c of sit down dinner. Promised g/f to do something with her least 2 times a week >< outside of the game. Anyway, look foreward to leveling again tonight. We'll be without Tehya for awhile as she has things to deal with outside the game and will be preoccupied till the earliest friday. They she and I will be staticing our 2 jobs seeking party together friday, saturday, sunday.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:05 pm

Have you seen the video online of the old lady who gets pulled over by a large dog? That's a pretty accurate description of what happened to my grandma except her dog is much smaller so I doubt she went airborn. She had another accident a few months ago and I was surprised to hear about this one because I didn't realize she had recovered well enough to be walking the dog herself. I've been a horrible grandson playing games all day rather than visiting my grandma once in a while so tonight I need to make up for that. I should still be there in time for the party though. See you then.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:56 pm

OK, just wanted to make sure she was ok and to see if you were still going to be present in the group tonight and if you weren't since you'd be online before I would to post something in the LS Message about static 26's being cancelled tonight and continued wednesday or something.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to The Dustbin